Author Topic: Were Chiefs fans wrong to cheer Cassel gettin knocked out of the game?  (Read 107 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/10/10/talk-tuesdays-news-and-sports

^^^^One of the topics discussed on my radio show earlier this evening.  Check out the archive at the link above
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Were Chiefs fans wrong to cheer Cassel gettin knocked out of the game?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »
yes, it's classless

same thing happened to Tim Couch in Cleveland, another bad QB

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »
this question shouldnt even have to be asked.

yes theyre wrong.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 04:58:07 PM »
Another incident in where people be acting like its the 1st time in the history of life that this happened.  I heard cleveland fans cheered when Couch & Derek Anderson got injured.  Steeler fans did the same to Bradshaw early in his career b4 the steelers became relevant.  My fellow ravens fans did it to Kyle shoulda been a boller.  Jet fans did the same to Pennington & he was probably the best Jets QB since Namath.  Lions fans did the same to Charlie Batch, maybe even Joey Harrington.  And they tried their best, they were the scapegoat for the lions sorry ass defense.  Read earlier this week whiner fans did that with Alex Smith.  Saints fans on tv cheered when Wade Wilson got injured in 94.  Blamed him for the teams collapse in 94, they started 5-0 & still didn't make the playoffs.  When this stuff happens its usually the kiss of death-they'll be gone from the team as soon as next season.

I know if that happened to Jamarcus Russell, all the raider fans would cheer & the way he played with them....I wouldn't blame them.   

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:38:17 PM »
Another incident in where people be acting like its the 1st time in the history of life that this happened.  I heard cleveland fans cheered when Couch & Derek Anderson got injured.  Steeler fans did the same to Bradshaw early in his career b4 the steelers became relevant.  My fellow ravens fans did it to Kyle shoulda been a boller.  Jet fans did the same to Pennington & he was probably the best Jets QB since Namath.  Lions fans did the same to Charlie Batch, maybe even Joey Harrington.  And they tried their best, they were the scapegoat for the lions sorry ass defense.  Read earlier this week whiner fans did that with Alex Smith.  Saints fans on tv cheered when Wade Wilson got injured in 94.  Blamed him for the teams collapse in 94, they started 5-0 & still didn't make the playoffs.  When this stuff happens its usually the kiss of death-they'll be gone from the team as soon as next season.

I know if that happened to Jamarcus Russell, all the raider fans would cheer & the way he played with them....I wouldn't blame them.   

Please.  No one said or is acting like this is the first time sports fans are being overzealous.  But you just basically admitted that youre classless and would do the same shit so I understand your POV here.

PS fuck the Ravens, Ive never seen my Cowboys shoot themselves in the foot so many times.  Rob Ryan for head coach ASAP.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 05:23:38 PM »

Please.  No one said or is acting like this is the first time sports fans are being overzealous.  But you just basically admitted that youre classless and would do the same shit so I understand your POV here.

PS fuck the Ravens, Ive never seen my Cowboys shoot themselves in the foot so many times.  Rob Ryan for head coach ASAP.
I mainly said that cause of something else.  I'll admit that dallas beat themselves 2day.  If you're referring to cheer Boller being injured a few years back I never did that.  I was talking about certain media people.