Author Topic: 50 Cent Goes Bowling With Gunplays Chain  (Read 601 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent Goes Bowling With Gunplays Chain
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:34:39 AM »

Son is just casually going bowling, not hyping it up or anything, the old 50 is back :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: 50 Cent Goes Bowling With Gunplays Chain
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »
lol Fif stay winnin

talk about adding insult to injury.  its just like how Gucci was on Power 105 this morning clowning Jeezy when they asked him about it
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:21:00 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »
lol Fif stay winnin

talk about adding insult to injury.  its just like how Gucci was on Power 105 this morning clowning Jeezy when they asked him about it

Last week, the G-Unit boss hinted at possibly giving MMG rival Young Jeezy Gunplay's chain.

"Jeezy got birthday coming up OCT12 can you guess what I'm a give him fool? SMSaudio," Fif tweeted October 3rd. (50 Cent's Twitter)

http://www.sohh.com/2012/10/50_cent_flaunts_gunplays_maybach_music_g.html

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 02:08:29 PM »
lol, yeah i saw that.  i follow him on twitter.  i guess we'll find out on Friday/Saturday

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 08:43:20 PM »

Son is just casually going bowling, not hyping it up or anything, the old 50 is back :laugh:

The old 50, lol.

When his raps are like "Power of A Dollar" or "Get Rich or Die Tryin'", then we can say that the old 50 is back.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »
Shooooooocking to find you here.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
ROFL Fif is like the evil genius of the hip hop world for reals, dudes worth 300mil and shits on all who oppose him with a smile.  :D :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »
ROFL Fif is like the evil genius of the hip hop world for reals, dudes worth 300mil and shits on all who oppose him with a smile.  :D :D

Haha for real he's the bully of this rap shit. Him and French have been exchanging barbs on Twitter as well, somethings gotta erupt soon.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 05:30:19 AM »

Haha for real he's the bully of this rap shit. Him and French have been exchanging barbs on Twitter as well, somethings gotta erupt soon.

Saw that with French Montana. Ironic that French Montana is calling 50 Cent a has-been considering he doesn't have an album out and won't ever see the record sales/success 50 has seen.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 10:15:14 AM »
Tony Yayo raps better than French Montana...

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 11:55:56 AM »

Saw that with French Montana. Ironic that French Montana is calling 50 Cent a has-been considering he doesn't have an album out and won't ever see the record sales/success 50 has seen.

Haha for real, how you gon give someone career advice when you barely have a career. 50 is basically puffy status now, his run was so big hell always be relevant, even if his musics not gonna do the same numbers. If 50 can get Jim on a track against French its game over.