Author Topic: (VIDEO) Game and Kanye West Catch the Holy Ghost on 'Jesus Piece'  (Read 370 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o35wf4hcNPg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o35wf4hcNPg</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Jimmy H.

Re: (VIDEO) Game and Kanye West Catch the Holy Ghost on 'Jesus Piece'
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 12:50:47 AM »
I'm interested to hear this album but I gotta say I was kind of pulling for him doing that other concept he talked about right after R.E.D. dropped with no name-dropping or famous guests on it. I'm interested in hearing what a Game album would sound like with just Game. Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Rick Ross, and Kendrick Lamar seem like the obvious choices right now. Again, I probably like R.E.D. more than most and I'm always interested in hearing new Game but I'd like to see him pull a Mason Dixon and really test himself as an artist. Maybe a 12-track album with lesser known producers like Pac did with "Makaveli".

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »
Can't wait.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 07:28:27 AM »
kanye and game got dope chemistry
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

mrkmaidog

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 08:50:05 AM »
still blasting R.E.D. have a feeling this might be one of the best albums to drop this year. game never dissappoints.