Author Topic: Snoop smokes 81 blunts a day ?  (Read 1359 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Snoop smokes 81 blunts a day ?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 01:25:34 AM »
"i bump superfly da regalur my hommie him listen and him start listened ke$ha and gangnam style and all other types of stuff trying to get the sound out him ear."

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 01:45:40 AM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 07:30:28 AM »
tyrna impress kobe, "hey i can put up 81 too cuhz"    :laugh:

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 08:39:13 AM »
I can easily smoke an Oz a day by myself (but can't afford it).
The problem with it is that your body builds up immunities to it, so, after a while you could smoke 5 blunts in a row and still won't get high.
I dunno if Snoops Pharmacutical Distributor is aware of this and so is constantly upgrading his strains to enable a heavy smoker to constantly get high.
Now it's becoming more 'legal' in the western world hopefully we won't need to smoke it anymore either (THC sprays/pills, etc) so people can do it for longer without lowering their lung capacity/increasing risks of lung cancer.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Desert Lord

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »
The problem with it is that your body builds up immunities to it, so, after a while you could smoke 5 blunts in a row and still won't get high.
I dunno if Snoops Pharmacutical Distributor is aware of this and so is constantly upgrading his strains to enable a heavy smoker to constantly get high.
Now it's becoming more 'legal' in the western world hopefully we won't need to smoke it anymore either (THC sprays/pills, etc) so people can do it for longer without lowering their lung capacity/increasing risks of lung cancer.

smokin' good weed is a pure enjoyment...gettin high without smokin' is like to cum without fuckin, imo...lol

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »

LOL

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »

smokin' good weed is a pure enjoyment...gettin high without smokin' is like to cum without fuckin, imo...lol

He also said u can build an immunity to weed and not get high.... Physically impossible. U might build a stronger tolerance, but 5 blunts without gettin high is unrealistic. Also, once ur smoking top-shelf og, theres nowhere to go but down. Unless u tryna fuck wit oils n waxes.

Desert Lord

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »

He also said u can build an immunity to weed and not get high.... Physically impossible. U might build a stronger tolerance, but 5 blunts without gettin high is unrealistic. Also, once ur smoking top-shelf og, theres nowhere to go but down. Unless u tryna fuck wit oils n waxes.

lol, yeah...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
hack wilson smokes boo boo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 12:19:21 PM »

funny how you bring me up in random non-gspot threads

obsessed much, are we? :D

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »

funny how you bring me up in random non-gspot threads

obsessed much, are we? :D

C'mon u know Petey be reading every single post on dubcc 24/7 he's encylopedo wit it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 12:44:09 PM »
i basically only deal with the "show new replys to your posts" screen these days...too hard to filter through the trash and bots around here.

hack your a whole bunch of fun....its hilarious to watch you flip flop and break character and get emotional when people do to you what you try to do to all the time to ppl like nik, tanner, infinite and elano etc...you jump on whoevers popular to diss this week,  i can recall at times when cats didnt know who i was yet when i just got here beefing w ppl like jaydc and sparegeez etc  until it was known id make a joke out of a mofo even you would take a little comment at my expense...through the years ive just watched you display some bitch made ass 2 faced ways, the people need to know...

"sauce niggas got'cha catchin up to god quicker.....ms paint screen waitin on ur fuckin picture"

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 01:23:11 AM »

No it's not, but i do smoke too much.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...