Author Topic: Snoop smokes 81 blunts a day ?  (Read 1357 times)

Sccit

Re: Snoop smokes 81 blunts a day ?
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 11:10:50 AM »
I can easily smoke an Oz a day by myself (but can't afford it).
The problem with it is that your body builds up immunities to it, so, after a while you could smoke 5 blunts in a row and still won't get high.
I dunno if Snoops Pharmacutical Distributor is aware of this and so is constantly upgrading his strains to enable a heavy smoker to constantly get high.
Now it's becoming more 'legal' in the western world hopefully we won't need to smoke it anymore either (THC sprays/pills, etc) so people can do it for longer without lowering their lung capacity/increasing risks of lung cancer.

smokin' good weed is a pure enjoyment...gettin high without smokin' is like to cum without fuckin, imo...lol

He also said u can build an immunity to weed and not get high.... Physically impossible. U might build a stronger tolerance, but 5 blunts without gettin high is unrealistic. Also, once ur smoking top-shelf og, theres nowhere to go but down. Unless u tryna fuck wit oils n waxes.

No it's not, but i do smoke too much.

yes it is...ive smoked 10+ plus blunts of top grade kush daily for years and i still get high if i smoke a blunt. if u dont, u have a rare problem.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 11:15:55 AM »
drugs are bad  ;)

never smoke anything and i dont think smoking  is something to be proud of..

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
drugs are bad  ;)

never smoke anything and i dont think smoking  is something to be proud of..

lol  :stupid:

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2012, 12:54:58 AM »
Snoop 2k2 when he stopped smokin: ''I been smoking weed and drinking every day of my life for the past 10 years, and I just wanted to get high off of life and take a new direction and see what it sounds like and what it looks like from that point of view.''
Seems "high off of life " sucked.  8)

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2012, 01:08:44 AM »
i dont think smoking  is something to be proud of..

right.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
Snoop 2k2 when he stopped smokin: ''I been smoking weed and drinking every day of my life for the past 10 years, and I just wanted to get high off of life and take a new direction and see what it sounds like and what it looks like from that point of view.''
Seems "high off of life " sucked.  8)

he did that because he was coaching his sons pee-wee football team at the time and wanted to set a good example.

he probably smoked a fat blunt after makin that comment.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »
i bet redman smokes more than snoop

eurowigger

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
But did he say how big the blunts are? Maybe he's using like Cuban minis. Cut in half. Then that would only be a q or half oz every day... Which is still more than is probably good for you though lol.

Anyway building a tolerance is for noobs and people smoking for taste. When you've smoked long enough you get high with less due to sensitization. Less is more. ;D If you don't believe me then don't.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2012, 10:00:17 AM »
wrist game been tight since highschool