Author Topic: DUBCNN: 24 HOURS ONLY: King T “Still Triflin’” Mixtape (Free Download + Stream)  (Read 838 times)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
downloading right now, hope its as good as most of yall say  8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it is, really dope!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Okka

Re: King T - Still Triflin'
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 03:51:39 PM »
Nice, downloadin' right now.

sofdark

Shit bangs hard haha! 8)

eurowigger

This was great. Thanks for the hookup, good time to join the forum.  8) Why is it only available for 24h though will it be sold for $$$ after that or something?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice, just downloaded. out of the releases today this was my most anticipated. good bday present! bout to burn it for the whip and hit the bar!

good to see Ruff Dogg on there
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:12:06 PM by LAZY »

Smiley62

• 'G'
All of the mixtape is tight! Step 2da left is one of many that stands out... I really liked that one :)
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i won't lie - as a big fan of Tila i've expected more but it's still a good mixtape.  I love Letter 2 My Homeboyz (even tho it's not performed by King) - what a great sentimental track. "Good II Ya" is my second favourite song of Still Triflin. Without doubt King still got it..

LYRIDER

Dope tape ...... favorite sharks remix cuz off short khop and the Relativez..... and LOL at this still beein D/Loadable 3 days after beein up

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
king t is so underrated it´s ridiculous . this cat is better than most of the big names from the west, ever.

doggfather

king t is so underrated it´s ridiculous . this cat is better than most of the big names from the west, ever.

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This was great. Thanks for the hookup, good time to join the forum.  8) Why is it only available for 24h though will it be sold for $$$ after that or something?

yessir

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
STRAIGHT BANGER ! good to see the triple OGs puttin it down. where all the East Coast OGs ? that possum jayz cockblockin them ?
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!