Author Topic: The R Kelly Appreciation Thread  (Read 733 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
The R Kelly Appreciation Thread
« on: February 27, 2003, 12:34:42 PM »
Yo, all yall Kelly fans come on thru and lets pay respects to the King of R n B, a legend in our times, the modern day Marvin Gaye... RKelly.

Whats yall favourite Kelly joints?

My Favs (no order):

I Wish
You Remind Me of Something
When A Womens Fed Up
Feelin on Yo Booty

I havent really bumped his earlier work...im broke, so i cant buy alot of his cds, but i really wanna get 12 play, R, etc

Right now I only have TP2.com, which is bangin, Im gonna get Chocalate Factory next week hopefully.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The R Kelly Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 12:38:29 PM »
I dont have any favorite song... but I felt Fiesta and get this money, there was nothin special in these songs, but he gots a nice flow... The only bitch he raped is the game

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 12:45:47 PM »
I made myself an R greatest hits cd last year, just my personal favorites. this is what i put on it.

Your Body's Calling
Hump Bounce
U Remind Me Of Somethin
Down Low
Baby Baby Baby
Half On A Baby
When A Womans Fed Up
Did You Ever Think
A Womans Threat
One Me
I Wish
Fiesta

Man, he has had so many classic tracks. Its a real shame he got caught up in all this bullshit, his musical legacy will sadly forever be tainted

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 08:19:07 PM »
Yeah, R.Kelly is a genius.  I think people don't realize a lot of times that musicians, great musicians are just as much a genius as einstein was to science.  I don't think he's the modern day Marvin Gaye, because Marvin broke new ground, and set trends, R. Kelly is just the best at what he does, whereas Marvin Gaye was the best at what he did, plus invented what he did.  Anyways, R. Kelly is probably the best R&B act of the past 20 years (I'll count michael jackson as pop).  I hear R.Kelly songs I had never heard before all the time, and they're always good.  I heard that one "sadie" the other day about his mom, man, he's talented, talented, talented.  

Like Loc said, he'll forever be tainted, and it's a shame; even if he didn't do it, people will still remember him that way.  EVENTUALLY, though, he'll get his due.  When people think about Beethoven, they don't care that he was crazy, or deaf, they just think about how great he was.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 08:25:05 PM »
"R" is my favorite R&B album.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 06:04:44 AM »
R Kelly & RNB sucks bunch of bitch ass fuckers

Michael Jackson didnt touch up no underage's, but R Kelly did for sure, seen it myself buddy that guy is guilty as sin

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 09:22:01 AM »
i enjoy all R.Kelly albums, hes a great muscian...his beats are bangin(BUMP BUMP BUMP is R.Kelly at his finest)...Choclate Factory is crazy...hes got another Duet with Mr Isely...which is tight as hell...even tho he likes lil girls...and i probably wont ever buy his music again...i still think he is a great artist

Kain670

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2003, 01:44:35 PM »

Michael Jackson didnt touch up no underage's, but R Kelly did for sure, seen it myself buddy that guy is guilty as sin

What???     Michael Jackson did touch up on little boys
Are you an idiot or what? Michael is fag that screws little boys

If He wasn't guilty he wouldn't have given up 20 million dollars to Michael's little friend

Even though R. Kelly is a pedophile......atleast he doesn't screw little boys

Someone FWD this THREAD to the Pedophile Forum
Fuck R Kelly and Michael Jackson

eNgIeS

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2003, 01:30:12 PM »

What???     Michael Jackson did touch up on little boys
Are you an idiot or what? Michael is fag that screws little boys

If He wasn't guilty he wouldn't have given up 20 million dollars to Michael's little friend

Even though R. Kelly is a pedophile......atleast he doesn't screw little boys

Someone FWD this THREAD to the Pedophile Forum
Fuck R Kelly and Michael Jackson

Ohh my lord. So because someone settles out of court that means they are guilty. Are you that dumb. It was easier for Michael, a rich person, to pay them a settlement rather than go thru the lawyer process, go thru court cases & controversy for years on end & probably in the long run pay less or more

Remember Jay-Z settled out of court for that Un Rivera stabbing, do you think he really did it. No, but they where prepared to drag his name thru the mud & bring up controversial things, so he saved time & money settling out of court. Same with Michael

I dont know how old you are (you seem to talk like a young teenager), but you need to grow up & experience things & instead of presuming things, look for proper evidence.

Just from watching many interviews with him you can tell he is basically a "non-sexual" if there is such a thing. You can tell he is a nut case & seems stuck in his childhood years. he doesnt have a grip on reality it seems. People who know him closely will tell you that sex seems the last thing ever on Michaels mind, but I agree he shouldnt have children sleep in his bed even if they ask him. Unless you are related to them I dont see a reason to sleep with a 10 year old.

You know, in a childhood mind set it is. When i was a kid i had my friends my age sleep in the same room. I think michael views it like that, & he doesnt think like a normal 44 year old man.

Listen to interviews, read from credible sources, people who know Michael closely & you will see that sure he has lost touch with realiity, he is a nut job but he isn't a pedophile

Its ignorant rumor spreading non researching immature fuckers like you that ruin the world

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2003, 04:39:22 PM »
seriously this kain dude is an idiot, i dont know why overseer doesnt consider banning this fool

Kain670

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2003, 04:55:46 PM »
oh yeah and the kid could describe marks on Micheal Jackson's penis

I'm not saying he's guilty only because he settled

That guy is a fag and the only way for all you to believe he slept with little boys is to see it on video...

But I know I wouldn't settle for 20 million dollars if I was innocent

Doggy aka Pitbull read my sig below
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 04:56:41 PM by Kain670 »

Kaidy

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2003, 05:03:43 PM »
Well, this thread turned stupid in a hurry.

Sooo, is Chocolate Factory worth buying? I'm assuming it is but just wanted some suggestions.

*Bumps Woman's Threat*

Ah there we go, right back on topic

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2003, 08:44:34 PM »
he did a song with TQ ;D

eNgIeS

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2003, 12:29:53 AM »
oh yeah and the kid could describe marks on Micheal Jackson's penis

I'm not saying he's guilty only because he settled

That guy is a fag and the only way for all you to believe he slept with little boys is to see it on video...

But I know I wouldn't settle for 20 million dollars if I was innocent

Doggy aka Pitbull read my sig below

The penis mark can be explained away easily. I know people who have accidently walked in on people while they were getting changed, or having a shower or maybe there pants ripped. I know when I get changed in a change room sometimes you unintentionally see a man genitals. Please think before speaking.

But then again you arent michael Jackson. 20 mill to him is like $50, its not a huge sum of money, a reasonable sum yes, but nothing compared to the embarassment time controversy tabloid rumors & lawyer fee's it would have cost him

How immature are you. Pedophiles are not homosexual, nor hedrosexual. To Pedophiles, it usually doesnt matter if its a boy or a girl, its more about mental state & the thrill of it. Kinda like in jail how a usually headro gang will rape men, not because they are homosexual, its more about domination

Homosexual's don't have sex with kids, they like grown men, just as Headrosexuals like myself (& presumably you, but i dont know you to say for sure) like grown women (thou I'm 20 & i think 16-18's can be good too if they seem developed).

As I said, Pedophiles are sick minded individuals, its not anything to do with it being a lil boy or girl, its more about domination or some other mental thrills they get from it, just as rapists do (but street rapists will usually go for women, but in jail theres only men so they have no choice), just as beast-a-philes do.

R Kelly i supose is legally a pedophile, but I dont know, i dont think he would do 15 year old boys. He just likes his girls too ripe, during teen years, which alot of guys do, but I dont feel its acceptable for a man of his age to sleep with someone below the age of 18. The girl in the video was 14 & from watching you can see she is not developed which is what makes it disturbing.

-Vorte[ x ]-

• Lil Geezy
  • ...Reality is only a perception...
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2003, 01:03:29 AM »
R Kelly is an amazing, extreamly talented man.  Mad props to him.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 01:03:49 AM by -Vorte[x]- »
-Vorte[ x ]