Author Topic: people forget about that little nigga chris paul man  (Read 938 times)

Sccit

Re: people forget about that little nigga chris paul man
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 10:21:31 PM »
Dubs just got done whippin the Clippers, and i mean they put a beatdown on em!!!

Chris Paul, that Carlton ass nigga, couldnt cry and flop his way outta this loss.

David Lee and Steph Curry better make the All Star Team or that shit is officially a sham. 

David Lee aint even on the ballot smh

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 10:28:32 PM »
Dubs just got done whippin the Clippers, and i mean they put a beatdown on em!!!

Chris Paul, that Carlton ass nigga, couldnt cry and flop his way outta this loss.

David Lee and Steph Curry better make the All Star Team or that shit is officially a sham. 

David Lee aint even on the ballot smh

Shits a complete joke.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 11:16:19 PM »

I like the Warriors squad, nice to see them actually playing well. Steph Curry was a guy that I thought wouldn't be shit in the NBA and has proved me completely wrong from a playing standpoint. I've also always liked Klay Thompson's game even though he joined the shitty Washington school.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 06:13:18 AM »

I like the Warriors squad, nice to see them actually playing well. Steph Curry was a guy that I thought wouldn't be shit in the NBA and has proved me completely wrong from a playing standpoint. I've also always liked Klay Thompson's game even though he joined the shitty Washington school.

STEPH'S JUMPSHOT WAS ALWAYS TOO NICE FOR HIM TO NOT SUCEED.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 02:13:49 PM »
Lee didn't make the BALLOT?  fuck stern lol

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 04:21:37 PM »

seriously...son is probably the best power forward in the league right about now

Remedy360

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 05:51:04 PM »

STEPH'S JUMPSHOT WAS ALWAYS TOO NICE FOR HIM TO NOT SUCEED.

Yeah, not that he couldn't be a nice shooter, I just didn't see him being a 20+ PPG guy like he is.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 01:11:04 AM »

seriously...son is probably the best power forward in the league right about now

statistically i believe he is (off the top of my head, points and rebounds-wise)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 02:25:22 PM »
LAKERS CLIPPERS THIS IS THE REAL BATTLE FOR LA FUCK U CHRIS PAUL

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
LAKERS CLIPPERS THIS IS THE REAL BATTLE FOR LA FUCK U CHRIS PAUL

real spit, sucka

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 03:45:09 AM »
CP3 was balling hard last night 8)

30 points, 13 assists and a couple nice shots in front of Mr. Bryant's face 8)

The Clippers are rolling this year, while the Lakers are just pathetic. Gasshole is trash and should be fired after this season along with Artest. Howard's looking like a shell of his former self, while the bench players are just straight garbage. And D'Antoni is an idiot for still pushing those old dudes into playing under a system that is obviously NOT WORKING for them.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 09:46:41 AM »

The Clippers are rolling this year, while the Lakers are just pathetic. Gasshole is trash and should be fired after this season along with Artest. Howard's looking like a shell of his former self, while the bench players are just straight garbage. And D'Antoni is an idiot for still pushing those old dudes into playing under a system that is obviously NOT WORKING for them.

outside of the past 3 games, Artest has looked nice this season....but you're right about Gasol. He's simply not the same player he was a couple years ago.and yes, D'Antoni is an idiot, but the bigger idiots are the front office for hiring him when they knew that our personnel, outside of Nash, was not fit for his style. that said, we really turned things around in that 4th quarter and made it a close game. come march-april, we'll learn how to win these and hopefully, our roster is enough to make D'antoni look good

Mietek23

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 09:53:45 AM »

outside of the past 3 games, Artest has looked nice this season....but you're right about Gasol. He's simply not the same player he was a couple years ago.and yes, D'Antoni is an idiot, but the bigger idiots are the front office for hiring him when they knew that our personnel, outside of Nash, was not fit for his style. that said, we really turned things around in that 4th quarter and made it a close game. come march-april, we'll learn how to win these and hopefully, our roster is enough to make D'antoni look good

Even if Lakers will somehow manage to get in the Play-Offs, that roster ain't gonna bring him a ring this year. It'll be a good season for Kobe as an individual if he'll be able to stay healthy but they ain't gonna win the tittle under those circumstances.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 09:56:00 AM »
Gasol is not to blame for the poor performances, look where he has to take his shots. And everybody knew Artest ain't gonna keep it up. Hiring D'Antoni was a terrible choice, not because of him per se, but because of the current structure of the roster.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 09:57:00 AM »

Even if Lakers will somehow manage to get in the Play-Offs, that roster ain't gonna bring him a ring this year. It'll be a good season for Kobe as an individual if he'll be able to stay healthy but they ain't gonna win the tittle under those circumstances.

lol@"that roster"....we have an amazing roster. more than enough to contend. it's the coaching, chemistry, and overall intensity that is lacking, not a roster problem. and what do u mean "somehow manage to get in the playoffs"? LOL...were like a game back, it's not really mission: impossible. also, who woulda thought that jordan hill would be lookin nicer than dwight howard? shit is mind-boggling.