Author Topic: Why I Hate .:[b L a D e]:.  (Read 406 times)

Koncept

Why I Hate .:[b L a D e]:.
« on: February 28, 2003, 10:18:32 PM »
He's a dumb bitch.

Smooth

Re:Why I Hate .:[b L a D e]:.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 10:22:03 PM »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 10:30:19 PM »
LMAO!!!!

KVB

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 10:31:14 PM »
LMFAO...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 10:31:33 PM »
Aiight homie,  remember, if you let someone[espically on the net] anger you, he dominates your emotions, so im the one in control  :-\ ...peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 10:32:51 PM »
Blade is a control freak... :o

Koncept

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 10:36:28 PM »
Aiight homie,  remember, if you let someone[espically on the net] anger you, he dominates your emotions, so im the one in control  :-\ ...peace

-{bLaDe}
Bitch, please. You can't even control your bowel movements.

OutSider

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2003, 12:17:10 AM »
lol@ yeah blade is a two face.. talks about how much NIK annoys him.. then goes and talks shit to NIK about people on the board anyways... not real bright from what i can see... anyone can do net searches and find out cause and reason... then copy and paste it to the board...

::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2003, 12:29:53 AM »
WTF LMAO, this is so random....

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2003, 12:58:31 AM »
WTF? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2003, 01:03:26 AM »
lol@ yeah blade is a two face.. talks about how much NIK annoys him.. then goes and talks shit to NIK about people on the board anyways... not real bright from what i can see... anyone can do net searches and find out cause and reason... then copy and paste it to the board...

Yup...Blades been doing that for a while now, but I stopped caring a while back...I just figured that's how he was, and there aint no changing him...PeACe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2003, 02:04:06 AM »

Yup...Blades been doing that for a while now, but I stopped caring a while back...I just figured that's how he was, and there aint no changing him...PeACe

LoL, c'mon, who did I talk shit about, to YOU?  C'mon man, I dont even care about pink, Trauma took care of that, plus im mad cool with MDogg, so fuck that.  But just when we become cool you start this again, and im not gonna say anythin, but you aint exactly in a stable position to make that statement.  It all started as a joke, Koncept doesnt even know me, all I know bout him is hes in Elite and a lightweight in keystyle, keystyle which I dont even do anymore.  Hes jus fuckin around for laughs, and people are following the trend.  Everyone knows he aint making sense or cant back up what he says, but its stupid, and its amusing.  But fuck it, if this is gonna continue between me and you, then we should just block each other and delete our s/ns on aim, and ignore each others posts or sumting, this is gettin annoying, peace

-{bLaDe}

« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 02:05:31 AM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2003, 02:05:54 AM »
Man I hate Blade!!!!

Just thinking about him.. I picture him being some man-eating ogre.. the guy is an animal.. subhuman.  The guy needs to  be put into a cage and paraded around at carnivals.  Let the little kids throw stuff at him and laugh.  Blade is the worst thing that has ever happened to this world.  It's because of Blade that the Palestinians will never truly be free.  It's because of Blade that the first slaves were ever imported from Africa.  Blade is the reason that Hitler put the Jews in the oven.  Behind every human catastrophe, there is Blade.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Immortal

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2003, 02:42:44 AM »

-{bLaDe}
Bitch, please. You can't even control your bowel movements.

Kocept, lmao at your stupidity...your only worth sucking a homo's dick
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2003, 03:02:39 AM »
All you rats stfu....blade is tha man, A real OG. Keep it up blade dont listen to these rats