Author Topic: Game Starts A G-Unit Reunion Petition LOL  (Read 1622 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game Starts A G-Unit Reunion Petition LOL
« on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:56 AM »
Game has started a petition for a G-Unit reunion.

In a post on Facebook, the Compton, California rapper posted a link to the site www.GUnitReunion.com, writing, "Is there a G Unit Reunion gonna happen in 2013??? Let's see how many signatures we get!"

While surprising, the petition comes in the wake of Game's manager Dontay "Taydoe" Kidd stating that the two were working behind the scenes to get G-Unit reunion into motion. He said that it would be a business decision on both ends.

Even though Chuck Taylor is on board for a reunion, 50 Cent said that even a G-Unit reunion with just him, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo was unlikely. "Probably not," he said. "I don't know. You have people that go in different directions."
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

doggfather

Re: Game Starts A G-Unit Reunion Petition LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:46:44 AM »
LOL!!!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:52:04 AM »
Another desperate move to re-start something, that worked 10 years ago but would fail miserably in today's Hip-Hop game...

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 09:51:42 AM »
fail.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

T-o-m

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »
How can he say on last album that he had to cut that nigga 50 off his chain and now make petition like this? He is maybe above avarage rapper, but his personality is far away from avarage level.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 10:06:52 AM »
Obviously Game just wants some attention and promotion.  I thought Young Buck had some money problems (owing a lot of back taxes to the IRS) and wasn't necessarily on good terms with 50 anyway.  I think Banks is doing alright though.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 10:21:20 AM »
Obviously Game just wants some attention and promotion.  I thought Young Buck had some money problems (owing a lot of back taxes to the IRS) and wasn't necessarily on good terms with 50 anyway.  I think Banks is doing alright though.

Banks supposedly was served with an eviction notice not long ago :o

but that was probably for just one of his cribs or apartments so I'm sure that's not that big of a deal for him

and fuck a G-Unit reunion, real talk... does anybody seriously in their right mind think this will ever come to a fruition? and if it did whose to say they wouldn't drop one 'ok' track like Dipset did and disband again shortly after

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
Banks supposedly was served with an eviction notice not long ago :o

but that was probably for just one of his cribs or apartments so I'm sure that's not that big of a deal for him
For real?  Sucks for him.  But that might be the case, where it's one of several places of his and maybe he just forgot to pay the rent or something.  I couldn't imagine him doing TOO bad, since he was actually putting albums and mixtapes out and didn't seem to blow through cash the way Young Buck did.  I mentioned before that I watch a lot of battle rap (particularly Smack/URL), and last summer they had a big event (Summer Madness 2) in Harlem, and on the celebrity VIP balcony, Banks was there alongside Puffy, Busta and Q-Tip.

and fuck a G-Unit reunion, real talk... does anybody seriously in their right mind think this will ever come to a fruition? and if it did whose to say they wouldn't drop one 'ok' track like Dipset did and disband again shortly after
Yeah, it's not something people are looking for since it's not as if G-Unit was a hitmaking powerhouse at any point.  Beg for Mercy was okay, but definitely far from a classic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 03:56:40 PM »
LOLOLOLOL.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »
nelly sucks

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 11:56:06 PM »
G-Unit was over hyped as a motherfucker, always has been. Even then has Game even Recorded a song as a G-Unit member? I don't exactly remember but didn't he get kicked out before he even did anything? So despite the fact he screamed it out like a motherfucker on the Documentary, he never really did anything with em, so why the fuck would he keep talking about it like he did something?

Yeah he should push for a reunion of 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck, Tony Yayo to reform G-Unit, and then just like in Real Life he should continue to be a bitch behind the scenes not appear on a single song, release a new album screaming it, and then diss the shit outta 50

Seriously how the fuck are you gonna keep getting involve with a group you didn't do shit for, That's like if the nigga MC Eight from CMW screamed N.W.A all over his Solo Records, even though he never really did anything with em.

No wonder the Game has become a joke these past few years, he rode that West Coast savoir bullshit for the majority of his career and what did he do? jack shit, His label didn't put out shit, his artist never do shit. Nigga can Scream the west all he wants but when you dye your hair like Wiz Khalifa, Copy another rappers swag on the Mic and never produce shit for the coast it's no wonder your album sells are fledgling.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 02:09:48 AM »
G-Unit was over hyped as a motherfucker, always has been. Even then has Game even Recorded a song as a G-Unit member? I don't exactly remember but didn't he get kicked out before he even did anything? So despite the fact he screamed it out like a motherfucker on the Documentary, he never really did anything with em, so why the fuck would he keep talking about it like he did something?

Yeah he should push for a reunion of 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck, Tony Yayo to reform G-Unit, and then just like in Real Life he should continue to be a bitch behind the scenes not appear on a single song, release a new album screaming it, and then diss the shit outta 50

Seriously how the fuck are you gonna keep getting involve with a group you didn't do shit for, That's like if the nigga MC Eight from CMW screamed N.W.A all over his Solo Records, even though he never really did anything with em.

No wonder the Game has become a joke these past few years, he rode that West Coast savoir bullshit for the majority of his career and what did he do? jack shit, His label didn't put out shit, his artist never do shit. Nigga can Scream the west all he wants but when you dye your hair like Wiz Khalifa, Copy another rappers swag on the Mic and never produce shit for the coast it's no wonder your album sells are fledgling.

Game was signed to G-Unit, was on all of their albums, was making public appearances with them, and has several songs with 50 (not including the one on Documentary). He was only signed to them a little over a year, signed at the end of 2003, so that's why he wasn't on their album. But to say that he wasn't really apart of G-Unit, repped it, and then dissed the shit out of 50 Cent, you're just wrong. 50 dissed him first, infact they all dissed him first on G-Unit radio. He kept his mouth quiet for about 3 months before he started dissing. Check your facts, the stuff you're saying is just wrong.

MistaNova

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 02:19:00 AM »
I don't think most people even remember Game or G-Unit anymore. They both fell off years ago.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 02:52:47 AM »
I remember when the beef first started being about 14 and adamantly defending Game LOL. I obviously put that one in the loss column, along with predicting Jamarcus Russell was going to be a great QB and that thinking that A-Rod was clean prior to the leaked test results back in '09.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 04:13:39 AM »
pending collab means i got Game's backfade now 8)