Author Topic: Game Starts A G-Unit Reunion Petition LOL  (Read 1619 times)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re: Game Starts A G-Unit Reunion Petition LOL
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 04:29:46 AM »

Banks supposedly was served with an eviction notice not long ago :o

[/quote]

Wu-Tang Financial!
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 06:33:10 AM »
nelly sucks

Game would kick his ass in a fist fight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 06:33:30 AM »
I remember when the beef first started being about 14 and adamantly defending Game LOL. I obviously put that one in the loss column, along with predicting Jamarcus Russell was going to be a great QB and that thinking that A-Rod was clean prior to the leaked test results back in '09.

LOLOLOLOL.

Lucifuge

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 07:56:48 AM »
Game over for real.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

eNgIeS

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »
G-Unit was over hyped as a motherfucker, always has been. Even then has Game even Recorded a song as a G-Unit member? I don't exactly remember but didn't he get kicked out before he even did anything? So despite the fact he screamed it out like a motherfucker on the Documentary, he never really did anything with em, so why the fuck would he keep talking about it like he did something?

Yeah he should push for a reunion of 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck, Tony Yayo to reform G-Unit, and then just like in Real Life he should continue to be a bitch behind the scenes not appear on a single song, release a new album screaming it, and then diss the shit outta 50

Seriously how the fuck are you gonna keep getting involve with a group you didn't do shit for, That's like if the nigga MC Eight from CMW screamed N.W.A all over his Solo Records, even though he never really did anything with em.

No wonder the Game has become a joke these past few years, he rode that West Coast savoir bullshit for the majority of his career and what did he do? jack shit, His label didn't put out shit, his artist never do shit. Nigga can Scream the west all he wants but when you dye your hair like Wiz Khalifa, Copy another rappers swag on the Mic and never produce shit for the coast it's no wonder your album sells are fledgling.

Game was signed to G-Unit, was on all of their albums, was making public appearances with them, and has several songs with 50 (not including the one on Documentary). He was only signed to them a little over a year, signed at the end of 2003, so that's why he wasn't on their album. But to say that he wasn't really apart of G-Unit, repped it, and then dissed the shit out of 50 Cent, you're just wrong. 50 dissed him first, infact they all dissed him first on G-Unit radio. He kept his mouth quiet for about 3 months before he started dissing. Check your facts, the stuff you're saying is just wrong.

True. I love how everyone blames Game for the G Unit feud. Sure he had some part in it, he had a big ego too, but I remember well at the time he shut up when Dre told him to and then 2-3 months later they were dissing him in magazines saying 50 cent wrote all his songs, which isnt true. Sure 50 cent connection helped him blow up for sure, 50 deserves credit for that. But he tried to take all the credit. Thats wrong. Game was better than anyone else on G Unit except 50 anyway

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 02:41:23 PM »
Blasphemy is actually right about Game never being an official part of the G-Unit group but he was on the label.

As far as the reunion, it won't happen. It's the same song and dance. Game pushes for G-Unit reunion. 50 says it's unlikely. Game disses G-Unit again.

On a business level, them all getting together might actually work for all of them but I don't think 50 wants to deal with anyone who he perceives as disloyal.

Blood$

h2k4

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 07:35:03 AM »
G-Unit was over hyped as a motherfucker, always has been. Even then has Game even Recorded a song as a G-Unit member? I don't exactly remember but didn't he get kicked out before he even did anything? So despite the fact he screamed it out like a motherfucker on the Documentary, he never really did anything with em, so why the fuck would he keep talking about it like he did something?

Yeah he should push for a reunion of 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck, Tony Yayo to reform G-Unit, and then just like in Real Life he should continue to be a bitch behind the scenes not appear on a single song, release a new album screaming it, and then diss the shit outta 50

Seriously how the fuck are you gonna keep getting involve with a group you didn't do shit for, That's like if the nigga MC Eight from CMW screamed N.W.A all over his Solo Records, even though he never really did anything with em.

No wonder the Game has become a joke these past few years, he rode that West Coast savoir bullshit for the majority of his career and what did he do? jack shit, His label didn't put out shit, his artist never do shit. Nigga can Scream the west all he wants but when you dye your hair like Wiz Khalifa, Copy another rappers swag on the Mic and never produce shit for the coast it's no wonder your album sells are fledgling.

Game was signed to G-Unit, was on all of their albums, was making public appearances with them, and has several songs with 50 (not including the one on Documentary). He was only signed to them a little over a year, signed at the end of 2003, so that's why he wasn't on their album. But to say that he wasn't really apart of G-Unit, repped it, and then dissed the shit out of 50 Cent, you're just wrong. 50 dissed him first, infact they all dissed him first on G-Unit radio. He kept his mouth quiet for about 3 months before he started dissing. Check your facts, the stuff you're saying is just wrong.

True. I love how everyone blames Game for the G Unit feud. Sure he had some part in it, he had a big ego too, but I remember well at the time he shut up when Dre told him to and then 2-3 months later they were dissing him in magazines saying 50 cent wrote all his songs, which isnt true. Sure 50 cent connection helped him blow up for sure, 50 deserves credit for that. But he tried to take all the credit. Thats wrong. Game was better than anyone else on G Unit except 50 anyway
Haha yup but that's a whole different story, lol.
And SMH at Game if he really did start this petition.  I get what he's trying to do but I think they are past that point now.  I mean, he has a g-unot tattoo so...

eNgIeS

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 07:38:14 AM »

Haha yup but that's a whole different story, lol.
And SMH at Game if he really did start this petition.  I get what he's trying to do but I think they are past that point now.  I mean, he has a g-unot tattoo so...

I do agree with that. Make a petition is pretty desperate. if he called 50, or 50 called him and said lets do this, thats ok. i dont think it would that successful but considering that both there careers are at a low point it couldnt hurt. Game promoting it just seems desperate. I bet 50 comes out and says no, Game hears it retracts all this and disses him again

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm not blaming game, but nothing else I've said is untrue (From what I can recall), him screaming the Label is 1 thing, but he never actually did shit with the group. So why are you gonna push for a Reunion for a group you were only apart of in Name? If he had actually released least 1 song with em I could see it, but to be honest G-Unit never really made The Game what he was.

I'm trying to think of a good reference to compare it to.

Either way it's probably not going to happen, Both 50 and Game have burnt out musically. The Game pretty much bites anything now (though he always did technically, but when the musics not even good, it's not worth it) and 50 Hasn't managed to make a decent song in years either.

Of course shit like this is bound to happen I guess, but I wasn't expecting em to fall off so soon.

I'll say this though at least they aren't pulling a Wiz Khalifa and showing they can't produce anything else but teh same shit over and over.  8)

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 02:34:23 PM »

I'm not blaming game, but nothing else I've said is untrue (From what I can recall), him screaming the Label is 1 thing, but he never actually did shit with the group. So why are you gonna push for a Reunion for a group you were only apart of in Name? If he had actually released least 1 song with em I could see it, but to be honest G-Unit never really made The Game what he was.

Either way it's probably not going to happen, Both 50 and Game have burnt out musically. The Game pretty much bites anything now (though he always did technically, but when the musics not even good, it's not worth it) and 50 Hasn't managed to make a decent song in years either.

Of course shit like this is bound to happen I guess, but I wasn't expecting em to fall off so soon.

I'll say this though at least they aren't pulling a Wiz Khalifa and showing they can't produce anything else but teh same shit over and over.  8)

I don't get what you mean by saying he didn't do shit with the group.  There's plenty of songs with 50, Banks and Game, Game was in a lot of their videos.  I don't think he was officially announced as a member but he definitely was with them. 
Game's mimicking style has been his style since he first came out.  The problem now is he's mimicking the current set of artists that are popular.
I think Game is still relevant and he does put out solid music.  He may not be as popular as he once was but he is still relevant.
50, on the other hand, is staying afloat just based off of his name.  His music is terrible nowadays, and he's not getting the buzz that he once was used to.  That's one of the reasons why his latest album keeps getting pushed back.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 04:21:18 PM »

I don't get what you mean by saying he didn't do shit with the group.  There's plenty of songs with 50, Banks and Game, Game was in a lot of their videos.  I don't think he was officially announced as a member but he definitely was with them. 
Game's mimicking style has been his style since he first came out.  The problem now is he's mimicking the current set of artists that are popular.
I think Game is still relevant and he does put out solid music.  He may not be as popular as he once was but he is still relevant.
50, on the other hand, is staying afloat just based off of his name.  His music is terrible nowadays, and he's not getting the buzz that he once was used to.  That's one of the reasons why his latest album keeps getting pushed back.

he was better off just mimicking shyne and dre....now, he's mimicking drake and kanye, and whoever else is hot at the moment. if he put out another full album with tracks like "see no evil", where he's doing the shyne flow, then it could be classic. "jesus piece" actually had some nice cuts, mixed in with some overly generic radio tailored productions. but the good cuts on there were really good.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 09:17:20 PM »

All he really did from I remembered was he was in Videos, but never really recorded anything as a G-Unit member. however Game at the very least, sounded SOME WHAT different from other artist in the game. He shouldn't be releasing a album sounding like other niggaz he should be releasing a West coast product. Seriously when did the Rap game become so fucking sad. Even when G-Funk was the soundscape the brothas in New York were doing their own brand of rap. Now all of a sudden it's like the Industry has to copy 1 sound at a time regardless of where they coming from. I mean give me some beats with some bombastic bass, not this faggy bullshit.

anyways I'm getting off subject. 50 and Game are sinking ships. Simple as that. 50 Can't create hype to save his life at this point, and his Ego has turned off a lot people towards him, and Game acts like such a whiny bi-polar bitch how can you take that nigga serious?

See rappers today have no idea just how big their off the mic persona matters. I'm not asking for a Certified gangster, I'm asking for a nigga to not act like a bitch and be a fucking man. but nope what do these people do? They act extremely childish, stupid, retarded even and then you wonder why people aren't gonna check out your music.   

and it's obvious fans are tired of the usual crap that's swamping the industry, Niggaz like Kendrick Lamar are selling because it's something better then the usual bullshit I'm not saying groundbreaking (fuck no) but different.

and that's what I think is also wrong, the industry sicks to 1 thing until it burns out, then it waits for another thing to pop up and everyone follows the trend. If the industry had more diversity and people weren't trying to sound a like.like in the old days things probably be better all around. which brings me back to Game, he's gonna follow every trend, until he ends up like Daz (without the Crack addiction) making videos on the internet getting into fights with euros, talking about being young at 38.

Seeing shit like this it's no wonder Dr. Dre doesn't release a album often, he doesn't want that shit to happen to him like we've seen happen with every other rapper (Legend or fade).

polepositon

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 02:14:07 AM »
Ugh. He is a bitch. I heard he was a frisco dyke. Smh.