Author Topic: see ya later  (Read 109 times)

closetothalimit

see ya later
« on: March 01, 2003, 09:37:35 PM »
see ya later - movin to a small town to attend university for a year wont have net for personal use except in the holidays (at which time ill just be readin the latest, not postin)- been here since December 07, 2001, 09:16:05 PM - ive been reading most of the time, hardly ever post- never really got to know any of ya but most of y'all have seemed cool

props to all of ya for expanding my knowledge on west coast rap and rap in general

props to overseer and rud for runnin the board (and to overseer for hookin me up wit a mp3 on mirc once, doubt u remember)

props to all the moderators for putting the work into moderating the board most of the time

props to jome,  suga foot and anyone who has posted credits in the vault cause y'all put work into it and its
appreciated

props to Murrow, Bigg Chillah for the work y'all put into 411, its been appreciated by me.

props to axle f for hookin me up wit hittman - last dayz in mp3 format on mirc that time (doubt u remember)

props to now i know and infinite - the fantasy label board was dope - it was a shame i only found this place when it was already dying and its a shame its gone now.

props to everyone in Train Of Thought, y'all given me knowledge of other cultures, religions and world views to my own - just stop the beef and some of y'all need to respect each other's thoughts - and if u do come up against insults ignore them and just keep postin ur knowledge

oh yeah fuck 50 cent and eminem

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:see ya later
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2003, 09:49:20 PM »
dam sum1 else leavin, well good luck n college n everything

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2003, 10:10:00 PM »
Peace homie, take care, one

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2003, 10:14:10 PM »
Was goin good till i read the " fuck 50 cent and eminem " but thats ya opinion...i wont argue...but wasnt needed, peace
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2003, 10:23:17 PM »
Peace man...I'll miss seeing Laetitia

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 10:57:31 PM »
Damn...that sucks...Another one bites the dust... :(

good luck though homie...PeACe

EM28

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 11:00:22 PM »
Was goin good till i read the " fuck 50 cent and eminem " but thats ya opinion...i wont argue...but wasnt needed, peace