Author Topic: Roy Jones WINS!!  (Read 292 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Roy Jones WINS!!
« on: March 01, 2003, 10:04:36 PM »
RJJ wins unanimously in a 12 rounder. No knock downs. Roy didn't run either. Stood his ground almost the whole time.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Roy Jones WINS!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 05:02:38 AM »
HELL YAHHHHH!!!!

That shit was off tha CHAIN. I wish he'da knocked down, or knocked out Ruiz.  Oh well.  I like tha fact tho, that he had Ruiz basically scared to throw a punch. It was supposed to be a test of whether Jones could take a punch, but istead...it was Ruiz flinchin from Jones, and not attacking cus of the quick counter punching of Jones.  I dunno if he gonna fight Byrd next, or wha.  We'll see wha happens tho, i dont wanna see him go n try to get at Lennox (lennox might have jus too much size). But a fight against Byrd would probably be real good. Maybe even Tyson  :o

EM28

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2003, 10:05:02 AM »
yeah that was a pretty dope fight....it went all 12 rounds...really worth watching...

peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 10:39:12 AM »
And this goes to the muthaphukkaz who say the little Heavyweights are out. Fuck that, it's not all about size, it's about heart, who wants it more, and of course, just greatness. We are lucky to live in an era of Roy Jones, Oscar De La Hoya, Holyfield, Lewis, Sugar Shane, Hopkins and of course the great boxing villian ever, Tyson. But Roy right now showed he is the greatest of our era. I admit, I critized him too for fight tomato cans, but that muthaphukka is going down as great, and will be next to Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, and other great pound for pound fighters in history. And once again, fuck all those that think little Heavyweights are out matched. Watch, if Ali was 26, he would still beat all these so-called Super Heavyweights.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2003, 01:47:01 PM »
it was a good fight...i only had ruiz winning two rounds...the first and tenth...roy proved a lot to the boxing world....i think a tyson fight would be interesting...no way he fights lennox lewis though(lewis is way too big)

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2003, 02:20:26 PM »
Does anyone know if Roy Jones will continue to fight heavyweights?  Or was this like a one time deal?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2003, 04:02:05 PM »
Does anyone know if Roy Jones will continue to fight heavyweights?  Or was this like a one time deal?

he took Ruiz's title. He said after the fight, that if the money is right, he'd consider defending the title he has.