Author Topic: Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion  (Read 427 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2003, 05:55:57 PM »
PS, anyone who says they'd beat some one up over the net is the saddest person alive...

anyone who acts tuff on here, then acts like a bitch when someone threatenz to meet them at a Quik concert that theyll both be at...is pretty sad also LOL

NIK, u make the point that Tech doesnt know u in real life. Youre right, he doesnt. MAYBE, you are completely different in real life, then u are on here. But understand, u ARE on a message board...and the comments u make here, are the boards ONLY reflexions of what u are really like. So, Tech is right in assuming that if u make a comment on here, that is how u are in real life. If u think he's wrong in his assumptions, then show him otherwise. He's only judging, based on what uve givin him to judge u with.

Acting like the internet means nothing to u, doesnt help u either man. Youre not any cooler either way. Whether its important to u, or not...none of us care. But when u say its "JUST THE INTERNET", yet u have over 10,000 posts on here...u make yurself look like a hypocrit. If u like the board, if u like the internet, just admit...who cares, we dont.

Last, nobody on here CHOSE to have a problem with u man. I waited until i actually ran across u in a thread, till i had a problem with u. EVERY FUCKIN person i talked to before that, told me what kind of a lil bitch u were...but i honestly didnt judge, until i dealt wit u. Others will perceive u the way u want them too (its a message board). If u make comments to make yurself look like an ass....thats how u will be perceived, whether yur that way in real life or not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2003, 06:02:56 PM »
PS, anyone who says they'd beat some one up over the net is the saddest person alive...

anyone who acts tuff on here, then acts like a bitch when someone threatenz to meet them at a Quik concert that theyll both be at...is pretty sad also LOL

Oh hell nahhh...when did I act like a bitch? I'm 16 years old, AcGrundy is 22, and he's the one who picked a fight with me...I was down...I just wasn't about to drive all the way down to the House of Blues to fight him...I told AcGrundy, if he wants to throw it down, come down here and do it, and he never came...How did I act like a bitch?...Exactly

Immortal

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2003, 07:28:56 PM »
^^^

lmao
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 07:30:03 PM by IMMORTAL TECH »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2003, 09:36:28 PM »
I told shawty: "Bitch, are we cuttin or what !?!?"

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2003, 09:42:21 PM »
To make it short:  
I respect NIK for who he is, and his fuck all attitude.  We have a history of beefs over little shit which just seems to always explode up.  I dont hate him as a person, because I dont know him.  I just dislike some of his comments, his beef, and posts, like when he just jumped in the hate-blade-bandwagen and agreed with pink[who i havent talked to for months, and could be easily proved guilty of what she accuses me off]  I dont hate him because hes into hip hop, or wears Fubu.  I dont hate him because others hate him.  As I said before, I just dislike many of the things he says, but apart from that, I think hes a cool cat.

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 09:42:56 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2003, 10:00:23 PM »

Oh hell nahhh...when did I act like a bitch? I'm 16 years old, AcGrundy is 22, and he's the one who picked a fight with me...I was down...I just wasn't about to drive all the way down to the House of Blues to fight him...I told AcGrundy, if he wants to throw it down, come down here and do it, and he never came...How did I act like a bitch?...Exactly

i jus rememba u talkin a GANGA shit, until he came at u wit that shit...then u calmed down, and tried gettin all reasonable wit him lol. Itz cool, u are younger then him...so i dont blame u if u aint wanna fight him. U jus shouldnta been talkin so much shit before hand.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2003, 10:04:03 PM »

i jus rememba u talkin a GANGA shit, until he came at u wit that shit...then u calmed down, and tried gettin all reasonable wit him lol. Itz cool, u are younger then him...so i dont blame u if u aint wanna fight him. U jus shouldnta been talkin so much shit before hand.

Actually no...I dissed him for being so dumb for taking people on the net seriously and wanting to fight some one he never met...But none-the-less, I invited him down here to throw it down, but he said "Naah, i realized it aint worth it"...Now shut the fuck up dude...PeACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2003, 10:07:46 PM »

Actually no...I dissed him for being so dumb for taking people on the net seriously and wanting to fight some one he never met...But none-the-less, I invited him down here to throw it down, but he said "Naah, i realized it aint worth it"...Now shut the fuck up dude...PeACE

lol@ u bein mad fah lookin like a pussy

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2003, 10:07:52 PM »
^^ Actually, he backed down cause he had no idea you were 15. I'm sure if you were his age he'd have taken you up on it win or lose. The dude wanted your head lol. That thread was crazy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2003, 10:10:31 PM »
^^ Actually, he backed down cause he had no idea you were 15. I'm sure if you were his age he'd have taken you up on it win or lose. The dude wanted your head lol. That thread was crazy.

itz true, i wouldnt fight nobody on thiz board if they was 15 or sumthin lol. But sumtimes snotty lil kidz still needa have they ass beat...their parents should be doin it i guezz.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2003, 10:11:58 PM »
Shit, sorry Tone, that was supposed to point at NIKs post not yours.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2003, 10:33:50 PM »
itz true, i wouldnt fight nobody on thiz board if they was 15 or sumthin lol. But sumtimes snotty lil kidz still needa have they ass beat...their parents should be doin it i guezz.

Damn, your parents gave you the traditional spanking at age 15? That's very sad dawg...I now know why you're like this...PeACe

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2003, 11:14:45 PM »
Well, just another one of the 100 threads that has backfired on me over the last several months.  My bad Sccit, didn't mean to drag you into all this.  I was only trying to make a point that ya'll wouldn't like Sccit even if he tried to be nice.  Anyway, the next 10 people will just come on and say something against this post also.  Ohhh well, I try to post here as little as possible but sometimes I mess up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2003, 11:29:23 PM »
Well, just another one of the 100 threads that has backfired on me over the last several months.  My bad Sccit, didn't mean to drag you into all this.  I was only trying to make a point that ya'll wouldn't like Sccit even if he tried to be nice.  Anyway, the next 10 people will just come on and say something against this post also.  Ohhh well, I try to post here as little as possible but sometimes I mess up.

*tryin to figure out what happened to Infinite on that trip to Mecca* lol

Im coo wit u man, for tha most part. i got yur back on a lot of ol shit that used to go down in TOT. But i think youre being blind on this one. I could be cool wit NIK, but i dont see him ever growing up. True, he's only 16 or whatever...but shit, no one i know was even this childish at 16. I cant say i exactly know what your motive is behind all this, if youre trying to help him, or what. But youre wrong man. People dont hate scitt just for fun. Id rather get along wit him tah be honest. But he makes that impossible, not just for me...but for 98% of everyone who deals with him. Thats HIS bad, no one elses. We're not dealin with fukin Ghandi here man. Jus sum spoiled little kid who shows no respect for anything or anyone, including YOU...if u werent defending him. We can disagree on this, and ill still be cool with u. Why is it when theres a disagreement between NIK and someone else, it turns into beef? Its always the other person huh? Naw. I can disagree with damn near anyone on this board, and still respect their opinion afterwards...but thats because for the most part, they know how to actually act their age, and not resort to name calling.

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2003, 11:35:43 PM »
Well, just another one of the 100 threads that has backfired on me over the last several months.

lmao, I don't know why, but i found that really funny