Author Topic: Is STEVE NASH a "Bad Teammate" too?  (Read 1225 times)

Remedy360

Re: Is STEVE NASH a "Bad Teammate" too?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 03:55:22 AM »
Pau for Love. Not sure if the T'Wolves will do it, but the MN fans here are starting to HATE Love. Which is weird because last year you'd think Love was the next coming of Larry Bird.

LOL. That's some optimistic thinking.

Seriously, why on earth would any team make that deal?

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 06:35:21 AM »
Pau for Love. Not sure if the T'Wolves will do it, but the MN fans here are starting to HATE Love. Which is weird because last year you'd think Love was the next coming of Larry Bird.

LOL. That's some optimistic thinking.

Seriously, why on earth would any team make that deal?

Apparently, Love won't stay in Minnesota, so better than losin him for nothin.. That said, still highly doubt it would ever go down
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:38:31 PM by NIKCC »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 06:00:37 PM »
Love is signed for the years, but he wants out now. Actually the only person they'd traded for Love is Gasol. Rubio wants to team with Gasol. But that Gasol might be Marc.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 06:39:15 PM »
Love is signed for the years, but he wants out now. Actually the only person they'd traded for Love is Gasol. Rubio wants to team with Gasol. But that Gasol might be Marc.

yea, but theres been numerous reports of him wanting out and not liking the direction the organization is going..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 10:37:30 AM »
Oh yeah, if Kevin Love is a with the T'Wolves to begin next year, I'll be surprised. People have wrote Love off up here. About the only people who think Love will stay are the diehard fans who also thought 2004 was the 'Wolves year to win it all. I think they will try to trade for a player Rubio wants to play with, and Pau Gasol is a big rumor up here. Lots of people welcome it, even though it would be for a short time, I think management though wants younger players.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 05:23:25 PM »
anybody that thinks T'Wolves will trade love for gasol is on crack, if they do, do that trade david khan is on crack.

the more viable option would be howard for love, but we all know howard isnt going to stay on there.

maybe if he wants his "touches"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »
anybody that thinks T'Wolves will trade love for gasol is on crack, if they do, do that trade david khan is on crack.

the more viable option would be howard for love, but we all know howard isnt going to stay on there.

Oh yeah, it's completely the fans who want Gasol. Right now Gasol has to be the most popular player in Minnesota. But the 'Wolves themselves I don't think would ever do that. They want youth and they want to build long term. The odds of a Love/Gasol trade is about as possible as me waking up white tomorrow.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »

Oh yeah, it's completely the fans who want Gasol. Right now Gasol has to be the most popular player in Minnesota. But the 'Wolves themselves I don't think would ever do that. They want youth and they want to build long term. The odds of a Love/Gasol trade is about as possible as me waking up white tomorrow.

lol...i highly doubt ANY knowledgeable TWolves fan would wanna trade Love for Pau.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »

lol...i highly doubt ANY knowledgeable TWolves fan would wanna trade Love for Pau.

Actually, you'd be surprise. They want Gasol because they are the ones saying the 'Wolves need veteran leadership, and they want Gasol because he won a title. I was surprised too, but the fans are not use to winning and they like proven winners. they wanted Tubby Smith, they want Pau Gasol, Minnesota likes proven winners. It's weird for a city that hasn't won since 1991 in any sport and the only basketball title they won from a team not named the Lakers was the Lynx.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »

Actually, you'd be surprise. They want Gasol because they are the ones saying the 'Wolves need veteran leadership, and they want Gasol because he won a title. I was surprised too, but the fans are not use to winning and they like proven winners. they wanted Tubby Smith, they want Pau Gasol, Minnesota likes proven winners. It's weird for a city that hasn't won since 1991 in any sport and the only basketball title they won from a team not named the Lakers was the Lynx.

some want gasol, but most realize his contract is too big and he's past his prime..

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1230100

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 04:20:18 PM »
Nobody said dwight was some stand up teammate.

Doesnt mean anything about kobe.

Yaddada?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »

some want gasol, but most realize his contract is too big and he's past his prime..

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1230100

Fans on the boards think that. Average Joe wants Gasol badly.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 11:00:59 PM »
why the fuck would they trade for an over the hill Pau Gasol with plantar flasciatus?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 09:04:26 AM »
why the fuck would they trade for an over the hill Pau Gasol with plantar flasciatus?

Because the belief in Minnesota is that they need veteran leadership and proven championship winners to compete. And this time last year they'd have riot at the thought of this trade, but now the average Joe fan HATES Love and thinks he's going to leave (even though he has 3 years left on his contract). The mentality of a 'Wolves fan is different than a Laker's fan. They aren't looking for the next Kobe because they think they'd leave anyways, so they want to build with dependable players who'll be loyal and stay with the franchise. Fans out here want character over talent. But that's why fans don't run the team, a GM does. And even David Khan is not dump enough to trade Love for Gasol.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 10:45:40 AM »

Because the belief in Minnesota is that they need veteran leadership and proven championship winners to compete. And this time last year they'd have riot at the thought of this trade, but now the average Joe fan HATES Love and thinks he's going to leave (even though he has 3 years left on his contract). The mentality of a 'Wolves fan is different than a Laker's fan. They aren't looking for the next Kobe because they think they'd leave anyways, so they want to build with dependable players who'll be loyal and stay with the franchise. Fans out here want character over talent. But that's why fans don't run the team, a GM does. And even David Khan is not dump enough to trade Love for Gasol.

pau is old and is way out of his prime..it makes no sense either way