Author Topic: Tim 'Blair' Dog, dead, 46yo  (Read 1457 times)

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Re: Tim 'Blair' Dog, dead, 46yo
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »
Rip tim dog was hardbody karate.  I put his shit up against alot of shit that comes out today

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 08:15:26 PM »
I find that funny they all have "Fuck Compton" T-Shirts considering NY would eventually copy the whole Crip and Blood thing  :-X

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:44:13 AM by Dippafly »
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 11:47:28 AM »
I find that funny they all have "Fuck Compton" T-Shirts considering NY would eventually copy the whole Crip and Blood thing  :-X

all purchased and funded by the record label.

and chicago is the epicenter of gangbanging now sweetie you guys lost the title a few years back.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
sorry we pay respects to our fellow hip hoppers/MEN in america when they die regardless of dissin people ona RECORD!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2013, 12:40:10 PM »
sorry we pay respects to our fellow hip hoppers/MEN in america when they die regardless of dissin people ona RECORD!

#respect

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2013, 01:47:30 PM »
I find that funny they all have "Fuck Compton" T-Shirts considering NY would eventually copy the whole Crip and Blood thing  :-X

and chicago is the epicenter of gangbanging now sweetie you guys lost the title a few years back.

From what I've hard Chi got more gangbangers but L.A. has more Gangs organizations. Either way I couldn't give a fuck about that shit, That title doesn't do shit for the streets in anyway. Just because you're running your city on the other side of the country in a different organization then mine doesn't mean you're on my mind. Because in the end outside of the Prison heads, only thing that's affecting you is your own city. Everything else is irrelevant. 

#respect

I didn't like him was a live, so why the fuck am I gonna pay some bullshit respect because he died? He was a hypocrite who's only legacy in the game was splitting the scenes up. Hater got what he deserved and died a painful death, u got a problem with that take it up with god.  :laugh:

BIGWORM

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 09:43:57 PM »
R.I.P. This was my track back in the day.

The Predator

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2013, 02:27:50 AM »
^Cypress Hill on the hook sample and an ill concept, Do or Die was a rugged album.

''Sawn off shotgun, hand on the pump''

Hardcore -

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2013, 06:02:36 AM »
It was a great album: p.o.w. I bumped from front 2 back.

Funny thing is he dissed the west, but the album was lyrically westcoast style!!
NWA was and is my all time fav. but p.o.w. was dope!! 8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »

Funny thing is he dissed the west, but the album was lyrically westcoast style!!

WTF that mean???

and speakin strictly on hip hop skills he sucked! he did. but everybody tryna up his image now. becuase he was apart of a special time. and cuz we miss the streets in hip hop soooooo fuckiung much. rick ross(some like some don't) is one of the only ones keepin the hood in the forefront which is what it's allllll about.

HardWorker

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »
Rip homie

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2013, 11:03:09 AM »

WTF that mean???

and speakin strictly on hip hop skills he sucked! he did. but everybody tryna up his image now. becuase he was apart of a special time. and cuz we miss the streets in hip hop soooooo fuckiung much. rick ross(some like some don't) is one of the only ones keepin the hood in the forefront which is what it's allllll about.

@ everything you just posted in that post and this thread.

You're gonna say his skills sucked, and that everyone tryin to up his image now, and yet still post a RIP. with a shitty excuse that he came from a "special time" so did vanilla ice and he still sucked ass. That "Streets in hip-hop" line is mad wiggery and you're really gonna bring officer ricky into what's keeping it "street"?

Tim Dogg copied N.W.As style and then dissed em with it, simple as that. He got pissed because some new york executive asked him to grow a Jheri curl and made a track hating on another mans success who's on the other side of the fucking country, and not only that but he used the same exact style the other man had used.

The East has always done this shit. they always diss the west yet steal some of there ideas. But they don't call it "Gangsta Rap" they call it "Hardocore" or "Hustler" rap or some bullshit, even though they pretty much talk about the same level of violence, drug dealings, or "Crews" (gangs) and the same issues affecting the streets.

If they hadn't done that shit, Westside Connection wouldn't of existed, The various disses (all retaliatory not first shots) wouldn't of existed or been modified. Yet in the end of it all they wanna rewrite history to make it seem like the west is the aggressor, like it's our fault there audience shifted and bought our shit. we just did our own thing, you niggaz eat it up.

I mean come on when everyone talks about the East vs West war bullshit, who they always bring up? Death row, Suge Knight 2pac. They always play that Source Awards speech they never ever played Tim Doggs "Fuck Compton" but now that he's dead they wanna finally give him credit for what he did but at the same time still blame the west for the beefs?

I'm a say it once more Fuck Tim Dogg, Fuck South Bronx, and fuck the East with all it's hypocritical bullshit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »

From what I've hard Chi got more gangbangers but L.A. has more Gangs organizations. Either way I couldn't give a fuck about that shit, That title doesn't do shit for the streets in anyway. Just because you're running your city on the other side of the country in a different organization then mine doesn't mean you're on my mind. Because in the end outside of the Prison heads, only thing that's affecting you is your own city. Everything else is irrelevant. 

#respect

I didn't like him was a live, so why the fuck am I gonna pay some bullshit respect because he died? He was a hypocrite who's only legacy in the game was splitting the scenes up. Hater got what he deserved and died a painful death, u got a problem with that take it up with god.  :laugh:

los angeles gang scene is "sponsored" by the rap game and scary ass niggas the city of chicago is actually "sponsored" by the gangscene

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2013, 01:02:01 PM »
From my point of view TD was a dummy and a copycat like Blasphemy said. But may he rest in peace.