Author Topic: Tim 'Blair' Dog, dead, 46yo  (Read 1455 times)

midwestryder

Re: Tim 'Blair' Dog, dead, 46yo
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
I find that funny they all have "Fuck Compton" T-Shirts considering NY would eventually copy the whole Crip and Blood thing  :-X

all purchased and funded by the record label.

and chicago is the epicenter of gangbanging now sweetie you guys lost the title a few years back.

From what I've hard Chi got more gangbangers but L.A. has more Gangs organizations. Either way I couldn't give a fuck about that shit, That title doesn't do shit for the streets in anyway. Just because you're running your city on the other side of the country in a different organization then mine doesn't mean you're on my mind. Because in the end outside of the Prison heads, only thing that's affecting you is your own city. Everything else is irrelevant. 

sorry we pay respects to our fellow hip hoppers/MEN in america when they die regardless of dissin people ona RECORD!

#respect

I didn't like him was a live, so why the fuck am I gonna pay some bullshit respect because he died? He was a hypocrite who's only legacy in the game was splitting the scenes up. Hater got what he deserved and died a painful death, u got a problem with that take it up with god.  :laugh:
the scenes were already spilit up before tim dog ,dumb ass . the east coast never liked the west coast because the east coast saw it as west coast stealing there thing. how was tim dog a hypocrite ? . tim dogs legacy is more then you know . tim dog was part of legendary hip hop group Ultramagnetic MCs & was influnce before their was a west coast . this just shows you really don't know who tim dog was . tim dogg is from the home of hip hop boogie down bronx.

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 03:20:17 PM »
French Montana is from the Bronx too so does that make him a good rapper?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »
tim dog screwed that poor lady out of 30 grand last year

RIP i guess

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2013, 06:47:59 PM »
I find that funny they all have "Fuck Compton" T-Shirts considering NY would eventually copy the whole Crip and Blood thing  :-X

and chicago is the epicenter of gangbanging now sweetie you guys lost the title a few years back.

From what I've hard Chi got more gangbangers but L.A. has more Gangs organizations. Either way I couldn't give a fuck about that shit, That title doesn't do shit for the streets in anyway. Just because you're running your city on the other side of the country in a different organization then mine doesn't mean you're on my mind. Because in the end outside of the Prison heads, only thing that's affecting you is your own city. Everything else is irrelevant. 

sorry we pay respects to our fellow hip hoppers/MEN in america when they die regardless of dissin people ona RECORD!

#respect

I didn't like him was a live, so why the fuck am I gonna pay some bullshit respect because he died? He was a hypocrite who's only legacy in the game was splitting the scenes up. Hater got what he deserved and died a painful death, u got a problem with that take it up with god.  :laugh:
the scenes were already spilit up before tim dog ,dumb ass . the east coast never liked the west coast because the east coast saw it as west coast stealing there thing. how was tim dog a hypocrite ? . tim dogs legacy is more then you know . tim dog was part of legendary hip hop group Ultramagnetic MCs & was influnce before their was a west coast . this just shows you really don't know who tim dog was . tim dogg is from the home of hip hop boogie down bronx.

Vato ur a fucking wigger go rewatch Stranded on death row or some bullshit and let the real motherfuckers have a proper discussion without the dickriders and haters.

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2013, 07:38:40 PM »

#respect

Vato ur a fucking wigger go rewatch Stranded on death row or some bullshit and let the real motherfuckers have a proper discussion without the dickriders and haters.
one, i can not be wigger because i am, not white ,vato ! . i am half african american & half native american aka cherokee indian.  how can you have proper discussion when you have no clue or knowledge what you are even talking about at all ?  you can't !  there is nothing proper about you at all . i am real motherfucker compared to your ignorant closeminded dick riding hater self .  everything i said is hard cold facts unlike your ignorant false ass opinion. why don't you go watch you favorite Stranded on death row because i don't have time for that .   i have life unlike you .

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2013, 07:50:05 PM »
Let it go, dogg. Let it go.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »

#respect

one, i can not be wigger because i am, not white ,vato ! . i am half african american & half native american aka cherokee indian.  how can you have proper discussion when you have no clue or knowledge what you are even talking about at all ?  you can't !  there is nothing proper about you at all . i am real motherfucker compared to your ignorant closeminded dick riding hater self .  everything i said is hard cold facts unlike your ignorant false ass opinion. why don't you go watch you favorite Stranded on death row because i don't have time for that .   i have life unlike you .

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2013, 09:12:13 PM »
r-i-p
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...