Author Topic: Fantasy Boxing  (Read 228 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Fantasy Boxing
« on: March 02, 2003, 11:17:05 AM »
Alright, I've been thinking about this. Though out boxing, many great stories and characters have been played out and shown. From Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight champion that every white man wanted to beat for the white race including Jim Jeffries, the great Heavyweight of that era who Jack beat, to Jack Dempsey vs. Gean Tunney great series of fights, to Joe Louis vs. Max Schmeling with Nazi Germany vs. United States backgrounds. But lets face it, the greatest fight there could be, at least in terms of attention and promotion, would be Muhammad Ali vs. Mike Tyson. Fuck who would win, the build up of the monster Mike Tyson, the fighter who can punch your lights out, or bite your ear, the man who can't take a punch, but survive his first, vs. the greatest pure boxer to ever step in the ring, the man who's been though war, with one of the greatest chins ever, and will cripple himself before he lets you beat him, who also is the fastest heavyweight ever. Their pre-fight speeches would be funny as hell, imagion Ali clowning on Tyson's wannabe big words, or Tyson claiming to eat Ali's kids. To very different fighters, that are very opposite, yet if they ever fought, both at 26 of course, it would be the biggest build up fight ever. Too bad both were away from boxing in both their primes. Their time boxing was so simular, only Tyson was in jail in his prime, Ali was fighting the draft. Before their time off, Ali was the most hated man in boxing, Tyson was beloved as a street kid beating the odds. After Ali was beloved for fighting the government, Tyson was villianfied for "raping" a woman (oral sex is rape?? even when wanted by the woman??) and then turned into the greatest monster to ever be built up. Both sold tickets, people to cheer for Ali, people to cheer against Tyson. It would be the great build up fight ever. I just though of what could be... lol... it will never happen, but fuck the fight, I just would love to see the build up to that fight. It would be great. Oh, and Don King gots to be in it, Ali saying that Tyson is King's man, like he did with Foreman, and Tyson really being Don King's man, puning Tyson for all his money. Next greatest build up. Tyson getting hands on Don King anytime soon... lmao. Peace

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:Fantasy Boxing
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 10:38:57 PM »

Yo I think I might wanna eat of of Ali's kid's homie.. ;)

The one named like a famous love song by Eric Clapton.