Author Topic: No disrespect but Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly  (Read 494 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

No disrespect but Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly
« on: February 22, 2013, 05:08:09 PM »
With all of these styles n shit goin on nowadays and thats not poppin. 

Why dont the top exects just get together and put out an all gay Hip Hop act of some sort.   It has to be a rapper tho nh.  It can feature Elton John, Murs, Nicki Minaj, and Frank Ocean and let the rapper be Mexican/Latin and put him in the mainstream (but not like a Justin Beiber Leaf Garrett.  And no focusing of tha faggotry).  Let the songs be regular and bam, problem solved and some more people come out the closet and cut out the bullshit with this so called "Fashion" and everybody's happy. 

It's time.  Let Hip Hop take its natural progression as music and grow becuz the culture is going to grow with it regardless, its the music that keeps u around becuz its damn near not the T-Shirts. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/n5mq6fRBdl8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/n5mq6fRBdl8</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: No disrespect but Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 05:14:10 PM »
And I dont mean this to bash anybody or make it like Hip Hop Culture's fashion is all about baseball caps and HellyHansin jackets but we've gotta just let things fall in place a little bit.  Like more pictures of Tatyana Ali for one

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
As long as they don't try and step to me, or rap about gay shit, I could care less as long as the music is good.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 05:46:13 PM »
i cosign this thread

too many homos in hip hop

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 02:39:25 AM »
i cosign this thread

too many homos in hip hop
true

Okka

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 04:01:53 AM »
Don't give Arthur no attention. The fatty is depressed, he needs it.

bouli77

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 10:22:28 AM »
rap, like sports has always been a homoerotic environment though... from rappers claiming they had love for their homies, for each other, to their kissing or hugging other rappers, etc.

http://www.daveyd.com/fnvJuly142002.html

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 12:09:09 PM »
So you have Frank Ocean out, Da Brat came out, Missy Elliot and Queen Latifah have been outted but they haven't come out themselves, and there are a few rumors. But there are always rumors.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 01:27:24 PM »
rap, like sports has always been a homoerotic environment though... from rappers claiming they had love for their homies, for each other, to their kissing or hugging other rappers, etc.

http://www.daveyd.com/fnvJuly142002.html

davey d must be like 50 by now right?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 03:06:37 PM »
Its Not only a little Gay it is big Time gay (friendly) :-X
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:08:43 PM by gio™fugahoo »

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 06:42:32 PM »
As long as they don't try and step to me, or rap about gay shit, I could care less as long as the music is good.

This. Hip Hop is crawling with homos like the entertainment industry in general. I can't wait to see people freak out when they discover that a rapper that they idolized is gay.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 10:27:14 PM »
I am actually hoping there are some gay rappers. Hip-Hop is one of the most anti-gay fanbase and performers in a changing nation. I think it would be good for the music.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 11:37:27 PM »
I am actually hoping there are some gay rappers. Hip-Hop is one of the most anti-gay fanbase and performers in a changing nation. I think it would be good for the music.

sorry bro but faggots should not apply for jobs in the hiphop world

puff daddy opened up the flood gates years ago and ruined it for all us straight hip hop fans

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 09:22:05 AM »

puff daddy opened up the flood gates years ago and ruined it for all us straight hip hop fans

Really, so even rumors of Dr. Dre or Redman or Joe Budden doesn't scare you? Music is music, do you remember who was in your high school band?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.