Author Topic: Anybody else excited about this Makaveli engineer Tommy D book coming out?  (Read 894 times)

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Re: Anybody else excited about this Machievli engineer Tommy D book coming out?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 10:31:20 PM »
great replies so far guys.  Makes me wonder if your purpose for coming to the forum is that you love music or that you have no life and no friends and just want to fuck around. 

don't misspell Makaveli like a fucktard next time

Just a misspell man, no need to get so angry about it. All good.

Makaveli in my opinion, is one of the greatest albums of all time. I would like to know the age of the people who are saying it would have tanked.

I was 15 in 1996 - I have listened to it consistently since. it's still not getting old. That is how you know an album is a classic.

That is just my opinion, but I am interested to know what you didn't like about the album.

To the thread starter, thanks for the link. Always like hearing inside stories on anything from Cam Am studios in 1996.

donfathaimmortal

Re: Anybody else excited about this Makaveli engineer Tommy D book coming out?
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 06:06:03 AM »
MAKAVELI The 3 [7] Day Theory is a masterpiece, even if (first) it was only a short bootleg recorded by 2Pac. From lyrics to music, everythang is here, minus hit radio Toss It Up.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Anybody else excited about this Makaveli engineer Tommy D book coming out?
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 07:22:50 PM »
MAKAVELI The 3 [7] Day Theory is a masterpiece, even if (first) it was only a short bootleg recorded by 2Pac. From lyrics to music, everythang is here, minus hit radio Toss It Up.

the fuck are you talking about?

the original Makaveli track list that Pac wrote included Friends, niggaz nature and Watch ya mouth and also didn't include Just Like Daddy

123imagee

Pac wanting to go to a club to beat up Craig Mack
pac was down wit craig mack and suge wanted him (craig mack) on death row east, so wtf would want to beat him up?i dont get it

Hack Wilson - real

pac was down wit craig mack and suge wanted him (craig mack) on death row east, so wtf would want to beat him up?i dont get it

craig mack was on bay boy in 96 though so i dunno how thats possible

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

puff let craig go in like '95.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

gio™fugahoo

[/quote

Preach

Hack Wilson - real

puff let craig go in like '95.

too bad for Craig that he never did much with his rap career after that

HighEyeCue

Sounds good...

I never really dug the 7 Day Theory album that much though, I'd prefer more info
on his earlier albums or All Eyez On Me...

true...Makaveli had some good joints but the production on AEOM was superior

Hack Wilson - real

i'll take MAkaveli over AEOM any day of the week

deeper songs and hardcore grimy-ass beats is my preference even if AEOM was twice as long

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i liked all eyez better mostly because of the production.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

i liked all eyez better mostly because of the production.

it was is/was one of the best sounding albums ever

beats are CRYSTAL CLEAR on every song unlike Makaveli or any other Pac album for that matter

vocals are arranged perfectly

i can understand why Snoop was jealous of 2pac in 96 like the producer of Hail Mary said (i think Hurt M Bad)

snoop turned down so many of what became Pac's best songs....Hail Mary and Friendz are two that stick out to me

BabyBird

Hell yah im excited