Author Topic: GTA 4 ANNOUNCED!! (Maybe on PS3)  (Read 558 times)

EM28

Re:GTA 4 ANNOUNCED!! (Maybe on PS3)
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2003, 12:01:01 AM »
Oh well its great news anyway....I can't wait for the game...thankx

peace

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2003, 09:57:48 AM »
Is it me or are these companies releaseing new platforms WAY to fast? I've got like 10 PS2 games and 4 gamecube games... Perhaps it's just that Im getting older, but it seemed like back in the day, you would have a console for a long ass time before they released an upgraded system.

Nah it's not you,  that's a good point man... it seems like the new systems are coming out faster then before... especially if ps3 and the next set of systems comes by 2004...  
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

THEDONKILLUMINATI

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2003, 05:21:39 PM »
thanks for the news
  peeze ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2003, 01:05:46 AM »
i dont know about y'all, but im starting to get sick af GTA games..... its all the same shit basically... cause ruckus, do missions...... nothing different

kick ass album

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2003, 01:22:12 PM »
i dont know about y'all, but im starting to get sick af GTA games..... its all the same shit basically... cause ruckus, do missions...... nothing different

^^TRUTH^^