Author Topic: Percy to the Seahawks?  (Read 1099 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Percy to the Seahawks?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 09:07:51 PM »
Thing about it is the Seahawks and 49ers is that it's now or never. Half these kids on both rosters are going to be cashing out in the next two-three years.

maybe the Jets should trade Revis for Fitzgerald??  the Cards have no chance with that defense....their defense was only good last year when they should get away with holding because the repalcement refs sucked. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 09:12:15 PM »
Thing about it is the Seahawks and 49ers is that it's now or never. Half these kids on both rosters are going to be cashing out in the next two-three years.

maybe the Jets should trade Revis for Fitzgerald??  the Cards have no chance with that defense....their defense was only good last year when they should get away with holding because the repalcement refs sucked. 

They have a middle of the pack defense. Their offense is just atrocious at every level besides Fitz. I really don't want to trade Revis lol. I just want to sign Mike Wallace and maybe draft Matt Barkley. And give me an addition at the offensive line. Annnnnd maybe look into Steven Jackson lol. They shed 30 million. Everyone I just mentioned would cover the under lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 09:15:22 PM »
BARKLEY?  eww

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 09:34:14 PM »
They are not getting Mike Wallace. I don't see anyway Wallace wants to come to MN. We are going to play in an open air stadium and rumor is the Viks owner wants to have a retractable roof to play all Vikings games outdoors once the new stadium is being built. Minneapolis is colder than Green Bay.

i thought your Vikes had one more year left in that indoor stadium??

either way who wouldn't want to play with A.P.?  his other top choice is the weakass Dolfags

My Viks? LOL, I still root for the Raiders, and it's been a hard 10 years. 10 years ago the Raiders just lost the Super Bowl, now.....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 09:41:38 PM »
They are not getting Mike Wallace. I don't see anyway Wallace wants to come to MN. We are going to play in an open air stadium and rumor is the Viks owner wants to have a retractable roof to play all Vikings games outdoors once the new stadium is being built. Minneapolis is colder than Green Bay.

either way who wouldn't want to play with A.P.?  his other top choice is the weakass Dolfags

My Viks? LOL, I still root for the Raiders, and it's been a hard 10 years. 10 years ago the Raiders just lost the Super Bowl, now.....

so your team hasn't been the playoffs in 10 years LOL

my G-men have two SB's in the mean time  ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 09:50:12 PM »

so your team hasn't been the playoffs in 10 years LOL

my G-men have two SB's in the mean time  ;)

My team hasn't broke .500 in 10 years. And what's funny, I'd still rather be a Raider's fan, than a Vikings fan. Maybe it's because I lived in California until I was 25, but I just love my Raiders, it's a way of life. Thug Life, Westside, Outlawz!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 09:51:54 PM »
THUGLIFE WESTSIDE OUTLAW 2PAC RIDERS DEATH ROW DOGG POUUND GANGSTAAAA

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 09:57:09 PM »
something like that, but then at the end you say, "Just Win Baby."

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 10:08:35 PM »
if percy can stay healthy, then good for the sea hawks.

we'll see what that team can do this year, as russell and that offense wont surprise anyone this time. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 10:25:13 PM »

They have a middle of the pack defense. Their offense is just atrocious at every level besides Fitz. I really don't want to trade Revis lol. I just want to sign Mike Wallace and maybe draft Matt Barkley. And give me an addition at the offensive line. Annnnnd maybe look into Steven Jackson lol. They shed 30 million. Everyone I just mentioned would cover the under lol.

Forget Barkley, give us a 3rd rounder and Matt Flynn is all yours  ;) eh? eh?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 07:01:07 AM »
I'll take him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2013, 02:57:10 PM »
3 hours after Glazier breaks the news ESPN finally changes it form "Sources say" to "Fox Sports Jay Glazier reports"

fucking ESPN....i hate that network.

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 09:49:16 PM »
if percy can stay healthy, then good for the sea hawks.

we'll see what that team can do this year, as russell and that offense wont surprise anyone this time. 

Is it because he's black?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 10:20:03 PM »
Remedy is somewhere creamin his pants right now. Harvin is an all purpose yd monster.

meanwhile the Vikings might as well just direct snap the ball to Peterson next year lol
Especially since they signed Matt Cassel  :'(  Why do overrated sorry qb's still keep getting jobs?  What in the blue hell happened where Harvin wanted out & got out?  I'm just glad it was seattle & not someone I hate.  I just hope harvin don't act a fool there also.  Wide receivers=my least favorite position players

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 08:20:45 AM »
Remedy is somewhere creamin his pants right now. Harvin is an all purpose yd monster.

meanwhile the Vikings might as well just direct snap the ball to Peterson next year lol
Especially since they signed Matt Cassel  :'(  Why do overrated sorry qb's still keep getting jobs?  What in the blue hell happened where Harvin wanted out & got out?  I'm just glad it was seattle & not someone I hate.  I just hope harvin don't act a fool there also.  Wide receivers=my least favorite position players

Cassell is signed as a back up, though the radios here are reporting he'll be given a chance to start, it's usually followed with laughter. Ponder will be starting next year and I think he will progress into a decent QB who will do a great job handing the ball to Peterson again.

Can I just say this, I am not a Vikings fan but I love watching great players. To turn on the NFL each week and watch AP run is just amazing. I can't wait until next season and I hope he's happy because it actually gives me a reason to watch.