Author Topic: Tech the time has come to let go of the beard...  (Read 227 times)

Quakaveli

Tech the time has come to let go of the beard...
« on: March 03, 2003, 07:12:20 PM »
Yes, indeed. I know that you cherish that bushy beard of urs like a honorary Sikh would. However, with the latest outbreak in pubic lice, which is especially common among the faghans from the middleeast...all that cocksucking has infested your big beard with these lice, and in a couple days these lice shall be able to reach ur skin after trekking among the millions of hairs. Finally you shall be caught in an itching attack (trust me ive had crabs for a while...) which will be horrific for you, especially considering that its hard to scratch the face when u have a beard so thick...

Today's date is MArCH 3 2003...take out the r and BOOM: MACH3 DAY!
TOMORROW IS THE DAY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! MArCH 4!!!! Allah has finally given you a sign and Tech, my brother, it is time to let go. Hopefully the Mach4 will be delivered to ur house by tomorrow...and the shaving won't take TOO LONG... ;)  REMEMBER ABOUT TIME THOUGH...THE LICE ARE COMMING!!!!

enjoy dogg. Peace.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 07:14:34 PM by RAPQUAKE Da Islamic Terrorist KiLLAH »

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Tech the time has come to let go of the beard...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 07:17:38 PM »
I feel violated. Quake, you just stole a minute of my life that I will never get back.

min0rity

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 07:18:52 PM »
Yes, indeed. I know that you cherish that bushy beard of urs like a honorary Sikh would. However, with the latest outbreak in pubic lice, which is especially common among the faghans from the middleeast...all that cocksucking has infested your big beard with these lice, and in a couple days these lice shall be able to reach ur skin after trekking among the millions of hairs. Finally you shall be caught in an itching attack (trust me ive had crabs for a while...) which will be horrific for you, especially considering that its hard to scratch the face when u have a beard so thick...

TOMORROW IS THE DAY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! MArCH 4!!!! Allah has finally given you a sign and Tech, my brother, it is time to let go. Hopefully the Mach4 will be delivered to ur house by tomorrow...and the shaving won't take TOO LONG... ;)  REMEMBER ABOUT TIME THOUGH...THE LICE ARE COMMING!!!!

enjoy dogg. Peace.

yo that wasn't funny at all man..in fact that was gay as fuck..come off with some better jokes..

p.s. you need to be BANNED..faghan is a racist comment..how would you feel if i called you a WANNABE sand n*****?? you would be crying your eyes out like the ho you are
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 07:22:44 PM by MiN0RiTy »

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 07:19:47 PM »
Some of it was funny. Especially the bit about you having crabs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 07:24:24 PM »
LMFAO!!! I NEVER EVER LAUGHED THIS HARD READING SOMTHING ON WCC!!! I laughed so hard that I cried!!!

Tech...Tommorow is March 4!!! The almighty Allah is giving you a sign!!! Shave it or you will pay the ultimate price...You will be forced to use Nair Hair Removal Lotion by the dermetoligist to rid you of the beard/pubic lice...I also heard the lice in your beard may be Muslim...If you feel any explosions on your face, you should know what that is...Remember, Allah is giving you the sign, not me...Mach 4, the day Tech has been waiting for...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 07:26:20 PM »

enjoy dogg. Peace.

yo that wasn't funny at all man..in fact that was gay as fuck..come off with some better jokes..

p.s. you need to be BANNED..faghan is a racist comment..how would you feel if i called you a WANNABE sand n*****?? you would be crying your eyes out like the ho you are

Hey dude jus get off DEEEEEeeeeez....OK?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 07:30:40 PM »
Yo Tech...This should help

Click Here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 07:32:09 PM »
Ohh shit...That's the wrong Mach 4...Unless you wanna train for the US Military...LMAO

min0rity

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2003, 07:34:37 PM »

enjoy dogg. Peace.

Hey dude jus get off DEEEEEeeeeez....OK?

naw i think you just need to get NIK's dick out of your ass..he must be your idol or something...why is it that everything he do..YOU do too?? and the fact that he dissed you a million times just don't make sense to me

Kain670

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2003, 07:35:54 PM »
I feel violated. Quake, you just stole a minute of my life that I will never get back.
I agree >:(

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2003, 07:36:05 PM »
ummm, what's so funny about that? Sccit been sayin tha same jokes for months now.....It's gettin played out.....lol @ AnusQuake's how ass jumpin band-wagons.....Dumbfuck wasted a minute of my life too.....Fuc what U stand for Square ass sucka.....

Just Wondering, Have any of yall even seen a pic of Tech?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 07:38:05 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jome

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2003, 07:38:06 PM »
What's funny about having or growing a beard ??
Doesn't that show that you're through with puberty, and becoming a man ??

It was funny the first 3 times, but the last 100 is getting pretty boring.
Maybe it's the fascination of the people able to have beards and not being able to grow one yourself that makes for all these beard-threads.

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2003, 07:39:29 PM »
I'm not laughing at Quake, but some of that shit ("trust me i've had crabs for a while", LMAO) was original and funny.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2003, 07:40:33 PM »
It took ya'll a minute to read that? It only took me 30 seconds max...Idiots... ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2003, 07:41:58 PM »
Aye Minority fuck off...dont start beefs in unrelated threads...on AIM last tmie U told me U were jus kidding, so what U were lying? U punk ass just fuck off. Im bout to serve ur ass in a diss real soon..