Author Topic: Rick Ross dropped by Reebok  (Read 400 times)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Rick Ross dropped by Reebok
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 03:38:45 AM »
So they were fine with all the drug selling verses but the date-rape is what crossed their "high standards" line? Lol faggots. Fuck Rick Ross but that shit is lame.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but describing Reebok as "faggots" is pretty low. And also, what do you think is worse? Rape or selling drugs? At least with selling drugs there's consensual agreement.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 03:39:34 AM »
So they were fine with all the drug selling verses but the date-rape is what crossed their "high standards" line? Lol faggots. Fuck Rick Ross but that shit is lame.

I agree with a lot of what you say from time to time in other posts, but describing Reebok as "faggots" is pretty low. And also, what do you think is worse? Rape or selling drugs? At least with selling drugs there's consensual agreement.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 11:01:48 AM »

Yeah, this is some PC bullshit.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
seems realistic, i'm sure there aint a drug lord out there that would date-rape a girl.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 01:34:40 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 12:03:12 AM »

I agree with a lot of what you say, but describing Reebok as "faggots" is pretty low. And also, what do you think is worse? Rape or selling drugs? At least with selling drugs there's consensual agreement.

Wrong is wrong. I'd see if a clean cut rapper like Common or Lupe randomly said some shit like that but everything that comes our if Ricky's mouth is promoting a bad lifestyle. So who are they to decide which crime is acceptable and which is not?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"