Author Topic: SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs  (Read 2237 times)

Sccit

SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs
« on: March 30, 2013, 11:21:01 AM »
LeBron complains, Ainge mocks _ and Pat Riley lets the Celtics president have it right back

By Associated Press
3:48 a.m. EDT, March 30, 2013

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Miami Heat President Pat Riley has added another chapter to his rivalry with the Boston Celtics.

After LeBron James complained about calls and Boston Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge chided him for it, Riley lashed back Friday night.

Riley's response: "Danny Ainge needs to shut the (expletive) up and manage his own team."

This saga started Wednesday after Miami's 27-game winning streak ended in Chicago. James told reporters that night that he does not believe some of the hard fouls he takes are "basketball plays." A day later, Ainge told Boston radio station WEEI that "it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating."

Riley was clearly irked, calling Ainge "the biggest whiner going when he was a player."

The Heat and Celtics play April 12 in Miami.

Miami beat New Orleans 108-89 on Friday night, with James leading the way with 36 points. When informed afterward of the statement, James said he appreciated Riley having his back.

"That's who we are," James said. "We ride together, all of us, from the top to the bottom. We all protect each other on and off the floor and it was big-time to see that."

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/sns-ap-bkn-heat-riley-ainge-20130329,0,6367312.story

lol@riley ....ainge got a point, tho

Hack Wilson - real

Re: SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:26:19 AM »
sounds like you have more in common with Lebron than you thought ;)

;D

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 12:27:07 PM »
I keep seeing this story everywhere about Ainge and Riley but have yet to hear what exactly LeBron had to say about the officials

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 01:12:30 PM »
he tried saying that he gets played too hard and the refs do nothin about it...

“I’m not sitting here crying about anything,” James said. “I play the game at a high level, I play with a lot of aggression, I understand that some of the plays are on the borderline of a basketball play or not. But sometimes, you know, I don’t know … it’s frustrating.”

“I believe, and I know, that a lot of my fouls are not basketball plays,” James said. “First of all, Kirk Hinrich in the first quarter basically grabbed me with two hands and brought me to the ground. And the last one, Taj Gibson was able to collar me around my shoulder and bring me to the ground.

“Those are not basketball plays. And it’s been happening all year. I’ve been able to keep my cool and try to tell [coach Erik Spoelstra], `Let’s not worry about it too much,’ but it is getting to me a little bit.”

smh

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 01:36:16 PM »
http://www.respectkobe.com/articles/mvp-but-not-without-weakness/

kobe gets the least respect from officials of any NBA superstar ever, and it's not even close....for him to complain isn't nearly as hilarious as seeing LeBron complain, when LeBron is treated like every refs favorite son.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 01:39:14 PM »
 ::)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 01:40:34 PM »
::)

lol it even mentions that in the article u just posted

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 01:47:19 PM »
the best answer is always mine

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 11:13:46 PM »
Kobe is easily the biggest pussy in the NBA.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 02:28:52 AM »
Kobe is easily the biggest pussy in the NBA.

u trollin or just incredibly retarded?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 05:00:02 AM »
cmon nik, u really sayin kobe isnt like all the other superstars in the league when it comes to cryin about calls?

or u just trolling us
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 08:27:35 AM »
cmon nik, u really sayin kobe isnt like all the other superstars in the league when it comes to cryin about calls?

or u just trolling us

Come on, rus, u ain't this slow.. I'm sayin Kobe has reason to complain, LeBron complaining is just laughable, as he gets the benefit of the whistle as much as anyone in this league.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »
What a lame ass tactic, "c'mon rus, I need you on my side buddy, you're a smart dude, I showed you love, so show me some back in your next response" lmfao.

Anyway, I didn't mean he wasn't tough...emotionally he's a pussy though.