Author Topic: JT Tha Bigga Figga vs. Messy Marv  (Read 448 times)

Sccit

JT Tha Bigga Figga vs. Messy Marv
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:00:06 AM »
"mess still a hoe. sneaking around the bay i'll be home soon lol.

mess was my bro........thats why it got to be resolved double cross me then brag about it then label me snitch lol and really open a old wound so hands and feet it is. he stay tweeting JT THREATING ME every chance he get????? gangsta? its just a 1 on 1 messy smh"

-JT Tha Bigga Figga

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: JT Tha Bigga Figga vs. Messy Marv
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:21:52 PM »
Mess is always in some shit lol.

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 02:30:36 PM »
Mess has been ignoring JT since the beginning of the feud with $hort (in which JT sided with Short which spawned the JT/Mess thing), he doesn't want him to get publicity, but JT has been throwing jabs at him on twitter and instagram every now and then and Mess almost never answers. Recently JT went on one and started dissing Nickatina too, saying he never repped Fillmoe properly. That beef is stupid, but it must say something coming from a vet like JT who's never the first to start things (except with Memphis Bleek), and JT doesn't do that for publicity cause he only made one song and he's focused on his Atlanta grind right now which seems to be paying off for him although from an artistic standpoint it kinda sucks (poor production, rushed projects ala JT, licensed music & verses bought from Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, Future).

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »
JT went on one and started dissing Nickatina too, saying he never repped Fillmoe properly.

oh hell no, when/where was this?

and Mess' catalog > JT's

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
JT went on one and started dissing Nickatina too, saying he never repped Fillmoe properly.

and Mess' catalog > JT's

lol don't fuck with king nikky

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 03:33:49 PM »

and Mess' catalog > JT's

like a couple weeks ago on twitter...

I agree with you about Mess's catalogue, but JT's best shit > Mess's best shit though

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 03:37:11 PM »

and Mess' catalog > JT's

like a couple weeks ago on twitter...

I agree with you about Mess's catalogue, but JT's best shit > Mess's best shit though

I can't stand Mess, but I fuck with Nickatina like a white college frat boy 8)  And just how does one properly represent fillmore? 

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 03:47:54 PM »
I can't stand Mess's antics & attitude but truth is if you get past his antics dude's music is very entertaining. very good production and mindless goon rap, this guy should have had mainstream success if guys like Ross and Jeezy (who I like btw) have.

Dre Dog is a beast, the best (the most well rounded) rapper from Fillmoe with San Quinn & Hugh E MC (and 4 Tay lol).

And just how does one properly represent fillmore?

lol i mean idk i'm not even from the states so it's not really a concern of mine, i guess JT felt that Dre Dog never really put it down for fillmoe on wax and on stage.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »
how can you pop shit about a nigga and think it's ok to disrespect and then when a nigga talk about puttin' hands & feet on you you wanna go on twitter and shit and say jt's threatenin' you ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 04:55:35 PM »
Mess been a sucka since 06 when he forgot he was from tha BAY

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »
crabs in a bucket shit, bay mentality is why the artists suffer

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 11:43:45 AM »
crabs in a bucket shit, bay mentality is why the artists suffer

This, plus that new west movement was fail.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 12:39:35 PM »
sorry

Messy marv>>jt

this nigga jt been hella droppin low quality redundant azz music and puttin out cheap shit for like 15 years like forreal. jt was coo in the beginning with GLP an all them but soon as the millenium hit alot of bay area artists was on that compilation mafia turf shit. messy bein one except he consistently dropped good music. but now he also fell on that compilation shit too. over saturating the market.

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »
sorry

Messy marv>>jt

this nigga jt been hella droppin low quality redundant azz music and puttin out cheap shit for like 15 years like forreal. jt was coo in the beginning with GLP an all them but soon as the millenium hit alot of bay area artists was on that compilation mafia turf shit. messy bein one except he consistently dropped good music. but now he also fell on that compilation shit too. over saturating the market.

agreed,

as I said

JT's music was decent until 02,

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 01:15:28 PM »
sorry

Messy marv>>jt

Preach!!