Author Topic: Lance Pierre Part 2: Tupac Leaving Death Row, Dre Beef, Calling Snoop Corny & Mo  (Read 760 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Obviously everyone's beef with Death Row was, as Nate Dogg said on MTV, "money."  I wonder if any of the other artists also got stuff billed to them, like maybe Snoop.  Ever heard anything from him or anyone else?  I'd assume that Suge would put some of the Dogg Pound's shit on Snoop's tab at some point.

EDIT: corrected typo of "been" to "beef"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:15:24 PM by DeeezNuuuts83 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Obviously everyone's been with Death Row was, as Nate Dogg said on MTV, "money."  I wonder if any of the other artists also got stuff billed to them, like maybe Snoop.  Ever heard anything from him or anyone else?  I'd assume that Suge would put some of the Dogg Pound's shit on Snoop's tab at some point.
i wouldn't be suprised. i can hear suge now: ''i ain't payin' for none of that crip shit them snoop's homies that's on blood'' LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

Obviously everyone's beef with Death Row was, as Nate Dogg said on MTV, "money."  I wonder if any of the other artists also got stuff billed to them, like maybe Snoop.  Ever heard anything from him or anyone else?  I'd assume that Suge would put some of the Dogg Pound's shit on Snoop's tab at some point.

EDIT: corrected typo of "been" to "beef"

these dudes had shitty deals to being with. they had no publishing except Daz with "Emoni's music", Suge raked in all their publishing with his "suge publishing". Suge was buying them goods and stuff but they weren't making millions so Suge was already making shitloads of money and I think that's why Daz won in 2003 with the $25 mill ruling cause they weren't properly being paid. that's also the motive being Daz stealing a lot of masters when he left Death Row, he saw he was getting embezzled so he took everything he could lol. Daz explained in an interview that he was pissed off that despite being on the biggest label of this era, he wasn't nearly as rich as independent dudes like E-40 & D-Shot LOL.

Jimmy H.

One part of this interview that had me confused was when he said Pac was still hanging out with Dr. Dre after he left Death Row. Thinking he must either have his dates wrong or he's confusing Dre with somebody else.
he probably was hangin' out wit dre after he left.
That seems odd though as it seems like Pac was pretty vocal about having issues with Dre from right around the time that he was starting to leave. Pierre makes it sound like he was hanging around with Dre around the time he was making diss records about him.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG

lol@Snoop paying Nate Dogg's child support.

lol @ you laughing at child support.