Author Topic: Stephen Jackson waived by the Spurs....  (Read 1018 times)

Sccit

Stephen Jackson waived by the Spurs....
« on: April 12, 2013, 07:31:31 PM »
...due to a dispute over his role with the team.

crazy, considering how depleted they are, with ginobli and parker out...you'd think the spurs would really need s-jax's help. dude was a key piece to their '03 title, as well.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Stephen Jackson waived by the Spurs....
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »
he musta really been a pain in the ass behind the scenes 

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 07:59:01 PM »
crazy to think this guy was puttin up 20-5-4 in 2011

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
Somewhere, Russell Bell is crying himself to sleep.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 02:14:40 PM »
what happened to rus? aint seen him here in a minute.. he was on a positivity trip before he vanished.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
what happened to rus? aint seen him here in a minute.. he was on a positivity trip before he vanished.

yeah i miss his posts he was a smart dude

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 03:42:41 PM »

Probably just taking a break..one of the better sports posters either way.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 03:34:51 AM »
He couldn't be worse than Rodman was with them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 05:16:09 PM »

haha Rodman is such a waste of a human being...dude had it rough growing up but thanks to his huge growth spirt he became NBA worthy and got everything handed to him

meanwhile he becomes friends with the most hated man in the world (Kim Jong Un) and i know that David Robinson hated his guts when they were team mates

I wonder how David felt those 3 years that Rodman won titles with the Bulls...obviously he musta felt better after winning 2 titles with Duncan before retiring though...some sort of vindication

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »

haha Rodman is such a waste of a human being...dude had it rough growing up but thanks to his huge growth spirt he became NBA worthy and got everything handed to him

meanwhile he becomes friends with the most hated man in the world (Kim Jong Un) and i know that David Robinson hated his guts when they were team mates

I wonder how David felt those 3 years that Rodman won titles with the Bulls...obviously he musta felt better after winning 2 titles with Duncan before retiring though...some sort of vindication
Well of course stern felt better.  He & his lackeys fixed the duncan draft anyway.  Think about it, Iverson & Duncan on the same team.  Stern's bricks would definitely never gotten another finals appearance if that happened. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 06:15:06 PM »

Well of course stern felt better.  He & his lackeys fixed the duncan draft anyway.  Think about it, Iverson & Duncan on the same team.  Stern's bricks would definitely never gotten another finals appearance if that happened. 

lol i was referring to David Robinson :D

ironically i bet Stern was upset the Celtics didn't get Duncan :D

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 12:39:53 PM »
I'm not surprised i live here in SA and every fuckin weekend Stephen Jackson is throwing a party at some club spending a shit load of money... not sure what happened behind the scenes but like i said im not surprised
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 12:59:44 PM »
I'm not surprised i live here in SA and every fuckin weekend Stephen Jackson is throwing a party at some club spending a shit load of money... not sure what happened behind the scenes but like i said im not surprised

makes sense....pops is a no-bullshit typa coach. if s-jax isnt makin basketball his priority, the spurs wont need him. then again, they could use some help, with the depletion. a focused s-jax woulda been huge goin into the playoffs.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »
and now they get T-Mac

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 08:47:20 PM »
might work out.....for the Lakers 8)