Author Topic: This Post Proves That Laker/Kobe Haters Are Pathetic  (Read 937 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: This Post Proves That Laker/Kobe Haters Are Pathetic
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 07:11:24 PM »
LOL

Lou Gehrig isn't an American hero for no reason son.

don't be jealous he was better at his sport than Kobe is at basketball ;)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 10:10:35 PM »
contact sport vs non-contact sport

thanks for further provin my point of this thread 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 11:18:27 PM »
Gehrig has more championships than Kobe despite playing a tougher sport

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 11:24:43 PM »
reduced right back to troll status :laugh:

teecee

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 02:15:42 AM »
NIK, I hadn't posted in awhile-just was trying to get a rise out of you-your response was so predictable.  But was Kobe not rolling around like a bitch earlier in the game? Oh well, shitty season all around for lakers. Guess that's what a$100 million payroll gets you

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 08:32:17 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 11:05:10 AM »
NIK, I hadn't posted in awhile-just was trying to get a rise out of you-your response was so predictable.  But was Kobe not rolling around like a bitch earlier in the game? Oh well, shitty season all around for lakers. Guess that's what a$100 million payroll gets you

so u were just trollin? LOL

add "Trolls" to the end of this thread title and there ya have it

and yea, Kobe was "rollin around"...thats what happens when u been playing 48 minute games for 2 weeks straight while getting hammered on every play night in and night out.. to place "kobe" and "bitch" in the same sentence would be like placing "teecee" and "intellectual" together. it doesnt work. the man is a warrior and has proven time and time again that he's the toughest basketball player of all-time. to not commend kobe on his resilience just makes u look bad. to go ahead and down-talk him for it is just flat out pathetic, and you've been the model for that ever since u started posting here.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 01:17:45 AM »
lebron missed 6 games b/c he had a sprained pinky, he was carried of the court b/c hdee had cramps lol.....i just love how mad haters get b/c kobe is one of those tough players that plays through pain, in his 17th season he played back2back 48 minute games with bone spur on his foot, another 48 minute game on 2nd night of a back2back, ur the bitch for not recognizing kobe's greatness