Author Topic: This Post Proves That Laker/Kobe Haters Are Pathetic  (Read 936 times)

Sccit

This Post Proves That Laker/Kobe Haters Are Pathetic
« on: April 13, 2013, 12:36:28 AM »
how many times Kobe gonna act all dramatic like he's seriously injured tonight?

Hack Wilson - real

Re: This Post Proves That Laker/Kobe Haters Are Pathetic
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 01:21:28 AM »
not really..Kobe is known to embellish injuries.  just this time it was legit.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 11:02:53 AM »

lol the guy won a championship with a broken finger, just because you've been a celtics fan for four years doesn't mean you have to hate on the guy personally  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 11:06:46 AM »

lol the guy won a championship with a broken finger, just because you've been a celtics fan for four years doesn't mean you have to hate on the guy personally  :laugh:

in 2011 both Barkley and Carmelo said Kobe was faking injuries

I'll take their word for it over anyone on Dubcc's

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »
lmfao@taking barkley's word, smfh.......hack, ur ridiculous. the man played through every ailment possible till his body literally broke down. i bet u didnt even know of half the injuries he was playing through (hyperextended knee, sprained elbow, jammed wrist, fucked up shoulder, severly twisted ankle, mangled fingers)...and he never talks about it. the only people who like to embellish shit are people who hate kobe, and thats all it comes down to. pretty damn pathetic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 01:49:55 PM »
you try to make Kobe sound like some kind of warrior or some shit

Lou Gehrig playe 2,130 straight baseball games despite breaking all 10 of his fingers at some point during that streak

Troy Aikmen had 10 documented concussions and probably a few he didn't tell anyone about

these guys are a lot tougher than Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »

are u fuckin jokin me? please, stop, my dude...spare urself the embarrassment.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »

Lou Gehrig playe 2,130 straight baseball games despite breaking all 10 of his fingers at some point during that streak

Troy Aikmen had 10 documented concussions and probably a few he didn't tell anyone about

Cal Ripken JR

or how about Doug Jarvis who played 964 games straight in a contact sport (NHL)

Kobe has been known to dramatize injury over his career, its well known, even tho this seems legit and serious.  I think his career is over

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 02:12:20 PM »

Cal Ripken JR

Kobe has been known to dramatize injury over his career, its well known, even tho this seems legit and serious.  I think his career is over

lol, how does kobe dramatize injuries? he NEVER speaks of them or comments about his injuries, and instead, vouches to play through them, due to having a high pain threshold... most of the injuries he's sustained are actually hidden from the public, and we only know through media speculation....u have to be one pathetic individual to not give kobe props for bein a warrior, straight up. and how would we even know how much pain he's in?? how would ANYONE know?? i'd like for the shameless haters in here to come in and explain which kobe injuries have been dramatized...........

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »

Cal Ripken JR

lol, how does kobe dramatize injuries? he NEVER speaks of them or comments about his injuries, and instead, vouches to play through them, due to having a high pain threshold... most of the injuries he's sustained are actually hidden from the public, and we only know through media speculation....u have to be one pathetic individual to not give kobe props for bein a warrior, straight up. and how would we even know how much pain he's in?? how would ANYONE know?? i'd like for the shameless haters in here to come in and explain which kobe injuries have been dramatized...........
the first one that comes to mind was 2-3 weeks ago lol

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »

Cal Ripken JR

the first one that comes to mind was 2-3 weeks ago lol

the sprained ankle that he tried playin on the following game, then ended up havin to sit a couple games for? lmfao

point proven

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 03:22:43 PM »

are u fuckin jokin me? please, stop, my dude...spare urself the embarrassment.

here's some reading material homie

http://research.sabr.org/journals/gehrig-streak-reviewed

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-09-05/sports/sp-42331_1_consecutive-game/2

On June 29 he was hit in the head by a pitched ball in an exhibition game in Norfolk.   Surprisingly, he was able to start the next day in Washington where he hit three triples in 4-1/2 innings before the game was rained out.

The biggest threat to his string came on July 13, 1934, with the Yanks playing in Detroit.   He had a severe case of lumbago.   After singling off Tommy Bridges and rounding first base, he was immobilized with pain.  He was helped from the field and Jack Saltzgaver took over at first.   It looked like his streak was to end at 1426 games.   The nextday Detroit fans were startled to see Gehrig's name listed in the starting lineup at shortstop and leading off.   It was a managerial maneuver for the visiting team.  Lou, hardly able to stand, banged out a single as the first man up.

--Gehrig, before his skills began to fade in 1938, underwent an extensive physical exam at Columbia University's medical school and doctors discovered a clue to the streak--Gehrig had an astonishingly high pain threshold.

X-rays showed that Gehrig had broken every one of his fingers at least once.

Another medical exam, according to Robinson, showed 17 assorted fractures of his hands and fingers, all of which had healed by themselves.

this is a true "iron man" unlike anyone in the NBA.  Keep in mind baseball was a lot tougher back then....medical science was nothing compared to now and you traveled everywhere by train instead of airplane.

Also i think byron leftwich broke his leg one time but stayed in the game and threw four touchdowns.  that's some heroic warrior ass shit.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
lmao@comparing an iron man in baseball to an iron man in basketball...hack, u keep outdoin yaself these last couple days.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 04:35:43 PM »
lmao@comparing an iron man in baseball to an iron man in basketball...hack, u keep outdoin yaself these last couple days.

i think 1930s baseball is a more physically demanding sport than 2013 basketball is.  keep in mind the advancements of medical science over the past 75 years...

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »

i think 1930s baseball is a more physically demanding sport than 2013 basketball is.  keep in mind the advancements of medical science over the past 75 years...

basketball is a contact sport. u been on them bath salts lately, bro?