Author Topic: The Game with Cedar Block Pirus (and his bro Big Fase 100) @ Lil Froggs funeral  (Read 1541 times)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yall euros and BWS 4 Life claimers will get overexicted over this so better sit down shorties

Game-Won

RIP lil Frogg.

- Wasnt big fase out after Game for name calling their pops a pedo - on the track lost, and on the jesus piece album?.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

RIP lil Frogg.

- Wasnt big fase out after Game for name calling their pops a pedo - on the track lost, and on the jesus piece album?.

maybe bein bi-polar is a family thang for em

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lil who ?

DeeezNuuuts83

RIp the Frogg.

what is sign of yellow shirt man?
"Yellow shirt man" is just throwing up the P.  Only a couple of them threw up CBP.

Digging that one guy's chain with the Jesus piece sporting a Jesus piece.  Haha.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Digging that one guy's chain with the Jesus piece sporting a Jesus piece.  Haha.

That's some gangsta shit when your chain got a chain.

Blood$

DeeezNuuuts83

It's like Xzibit hooked it up for him... "Yo dogg, we heard you like Jesus pieces..."

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
RIp the Frogg.

what is sign of yellow shirt man?
"Yellow shirt man" is just throwing up the P.  Only a couple of them threw up CBP.

baby standin' next to him is fly though.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I like pimpin triple OG with the murder red derby hat on.  He been banging since the 30's.

DeeezNuuuts83

That reminds me... where was Whiteboy at?

dnjp4life

I like pimpin triple OG with the murder red derby hat on.  He been banging since the 30's.

The 'yellow shirt man' looks menacing staring at that other guy like that.

Hack Wilson - real

Remedy360

RIP lil Frogg.

maybe bein bi-polar is a family thang for em

LOL, no joke. These guys have been trashing on each other for years. But I guess at the end of the day if you have a chance to patch it up with family you should.

MUHFUKKA

alot of those guys are huge isnt the game 6'5 or some shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.