Author Topic: EM28  (Read 427 times)

EM28

Re:EM28
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2003, 02:03:25 PM »
do you know anything about cormega's true meaning and mc eiht's underground hero....which should i get first....

LMFAO... Em, I can see the homie Ejrizo lovin' that - you stroll into a thread he made to dis you and ask about which CD to buy!  ;D Maybe that should be your new style - take over other threads rather than start your own. Nah, I'm playin' man. Um, I don't know either of those CDs... I never really dug Cormega and don't know anything about Underground Hero, although Eiht's We Come Strapped is a banger if you don't have it. Put it like this - if I saw both those albums you mention in a sale and wanted to buy one, it would be Eiht's every time, but that's because it's more my style. Ah, fuck it dude - you buy CDs all the time, don'cha? If you got that cash to burn, get 'em both.

LMAO....yeah thankx a lot dude...I was thinkin about getting both...its a hard decision for me tho....I got we come strapped...hmmm...maybe today i'll get mc eiht's and next time i'll get cormega...thanx

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2003, 03:00:27 PM »
Sup, EM28 I got luv for your posts and all but I kinda got to agree with some of the peeps, cut down on unnecesairy posts homie but I'm glad you take it as a lesson not as a diss  ;) Keep it up!
40oz Graphire

EM28

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2003, 03:02:48 PM »
Sup, EM28 I got luv for your posts and all but I kinda got to agree with some of the peeps, cut down on unnecesairy posts homie but I'm glad you take it as a lesson not as a diss  ;) Keep it up!

yeah ight...thankx a lot 40 oz....i got nothing but love for you to 40 oz.

peace

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2003, 05:43:59 PM »
"What CD's should I buy??"
"Check this deal I cut today"
"Should I buy this?"

No offense, but 3 threads like that is OK, 333 is just annoying..
Same with the "lol" and "lmao" replies..
And TYPING IN ALL CAPS..

LoL, not to clown or anything.. but you're adopting quiet some annoying habits.
Other than those, you're a coo poster.

EM28

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2003, 05:47:54 PM »
"What CD's should I buy??"
"Check this deal I cut today"
"Should I buy this?"

No offense, but 3 threads like that is OK, 333 is just annoying..
Same with the "lol" and "lmao" replies..
And TYPING IN ALL CAPS..

LoL, not to clown or anything.. but you're adopting quiet some annoying habits.
Other than those, you're a coo poster.

thankx...but i don't think i have made 333 threads...at least not yet...your cool too but any way WHATS WRONG WITH TYPING LIKE THIS...SOME PEOPLE TYPE LIKE THIS SOMETIMES....ALRITE I'LL TRY TO CUT DOWN ON MY ANNOYING HABITS....LOL...

PEACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2003, 06:25:28 PM »
LMaO...I feel bad for this kid...PeACe

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2003, 06:43:21 PM »
Give him a sticky in outbound concerning his album purchases.

EM28

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2003, 07:28:27 PM »
Don't feel sorry for me....I love to be hated...you can hate me now but i won't stop now...

peace

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2003, 12:19:23 AM »
Lol what the hell is that man... a "Let's shit On em28" Thread ???... He maybe posts a lot of "lol" and ask a lot of questions, but I never seen him dissrecting somebody's opinion or some shit like that.. I type lol's 2 to let somebody know that his shit is funny, if u dont like it, ignore it

Peace,

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2003, 12:40:43 AM »
Lol what the hell is that man... a "Let's shit On em28" Thread ???... He maybe posts a lot of "lol" and ask a lot of questions, but I never seen him dissrecting somebody's opinion or some shit like that.. I type lol's 2 to let somebody know that his shit is funny, if u dont like it, ignore it

Peace,
my main concern is not the lol or haha or whatever post mine are the threads he makes please for all the cds you want to ask us about make one post......and keep editing dont be creating a new thread for every 3 cds.....make one thread your "official i dont know what cd to buy thread" or something and keep posting on that one all you want then i can not look at it and most of the prob is fixed....but when you make 15 threads in one day and i have to look through a bunch of "should i get this?" "this a good Deal?" "what you think" threads to find one that acctually has some content on it....it sucks.....so keep all your cd needs in one thread that will help out big time.....cause then i know i just steer clear from that thread if i dont feel like reading it......i never really said anythign about the "lol" shit cause we all do it.......but looking at all your threads and shit makes it a chor to find what i want sometimes like if my room is all fuckin dirty and messy and i have to look under clothes and mess to find my keys rather than my room being clean and me lookin for them......???? i hope you get what im gettin at im just trying to help us all out here and be productive instead of just being a dick......so take this info as you wish!!!!....Peace!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2003, 12:50:08 AM »
Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but I wasnt talking about you, ye, he should keep it all in one thread but for the rest, I wasnt talkin about you , just the people blaming him for his "lol's

Peace

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2003, 05:53:02 AM »
Thanks Ejrizo, you said exactly what I was thinking. If i see another post thats just a quote with 'lol' or 'LMAO' under it i'm gonna punch the screen.

and Em28, i dont think anybody gives 2 shits about your latest deals and transactions. sorry to act like an asshole, but PLEASE cut down with the excessive posts

MY THOUGHTS. i could NOT agree more

EM28

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2003, 10:41:14 AM »

Peace,

thankx Bz i think it is that kinda thread...lol...anyways ejrizo next time i do make a cd thread I'll keep editing it...I'm sorry i understand...It would also be more neat...I'll keep all the cds i wanted to ask about in that one thread...

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2003, 10:53:03 AM »
Em28, Im glad you want to work on it, good shit homie!  ;)
40oz Graphire

EM28

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2003, 10:55:10 AM »
Em28, Im glad you want to work on it, good shit homie!  ;)

yeah no problem...thanx for bringing it to my attention before it was too late...

peace