Author Topic: If This Was 1995 I Would've..  (Read 610 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: If This Was 1995 I Would've..
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »
What made G-Funk possible?

Above The Law..

I would think it was George Clinton.

Parliament Funkadelic founded the Funk that was used to create the sub-genre known as G-Funk..
ATL created the version of it that caught on in the mainstream and influenced artists from all coasts and styles..
Dr. Dre and Eazy-E are the reasons this sub-genre actually entered the mainstream to influence the world of music.
Warren G and Dj Quik eventually made some of the most incredible G-Funk any generation has ever heard.
I personally have no intentions on letting the evolution of this music be in vain.. GFUNKISFOREVER.
preach.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 03:39:24 PM »
Much love, Shade Sheist.

G-Funkin' on these motherfuckaz.  8)

Next time you're in LB PM me I'll smoke you out. LOL  8)

bouli77

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 06:42:25 PM »
love this one:

https://soundcloud.com/shadesheist/lenora-jaye-shade-sheist-life

who produced it?

The Touch Funk, an international production group.

What made G-Funk possible?

Above The Law..

I would think it was George Clinton.

Parliament Funkadelic founded the Funk that was used to create the sub-genre known as G-Funk..
ATL created the version of it that caught on in the mainstream and influenced artists from all coasts and styles..
Dr. Dre and Eazy-E are the reasons this sub-genre actually entered the mainstream to influence the world of music.
Warren G and Dj Quik eventually made some of the most incredible G-Funk any generation has ever heard.
I personally have no intentions on letting the evolution of this music be in vain.. GFUNKISFOREVER.

And what about mobb music? We were fucking with Parliament in the bay before ATL or Dre were.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 08:33:43 AM »

And what about mobb music? We were fucking with Parliament in the bay before ATL or Dre were.

Mobb Music without a doubt was a major contribution to the movement..
But it was ATL's version of the Funk that had damn near the entire industry influenced by it.. thanx to Dre.

If we wanna get into the roots of the funk it goes beyond any names mentioned in this thread already..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist