Author Topic: Why Would We Not Want To Live In The Past?????????  (Read 376 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why Would We Not Want To Live In The Past?????????
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 12:55:37 AM »
G-funk is here to stay, we got to have it our way!  8)

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 12:59:10 AM »
Living in the past leads to alzheimers and becoming an asshole republican. but hey, you're from kansas city that's your destiny.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2009, 01:21:49 AM »
Yah, i feel you on that, but people like Dre just keep putting out shit they feel is relevent to right now, they aint thinkin bout the past!!!

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 05:44:29 AM »
g-funk aint dead. 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 11:21:02 AM »
Yah, i feel you on that, but people like Dre just keep putting out shit they feel is relevent to right now, they aint thinkin bout the past!!!

I thought Dre doesn't put anything out at all???  Alotta need to make up ya'll minds on watcha' like b4 u go rantin and ravin about wat needs to be and wat not needs to be.  Free Press is Free Press but this isnt FOX News.  Instead of wat "side" you ridin' wit' (ask yourself wat exactly it is that you want).  Me personally, if someone came out wit' an album made of 1993/1994 G Funk tracks and nothing sounded at the very least a little more trendy/modernize (better/different samples- live music) for today then most likely I wouldnt even give it a second listen.  Especially if it's cheap sounding samples like Compton's Most Wanted used to do.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »
You niggas are the reason we can never grow. Ya'll probably still wear the same draws from 93 too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 01:16:43 PM »
You niggas are the reason we can never grow. Ya'll probably still wear the same draws from 93 too.

this is what im talkin about right here dumb fucks like these who try an be smart asses who have no intelligent input whatsoever at all an just talk shit.

now please explain to me why can "YOU" cant grow because of me typing on the internet huh answer that dumbass?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
i feel you kansas city cyco,
every now n then a lil comedy is aite, but I c what you sayin

this is what im talkin about right here dumb fucks like these who try an be smart asses who have no intelligent input whatsoever at all an just talk shit.

now please explain to me why can "YOU" cant grow because of me typing on the internet huh answer that dumbass?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »
I am always seein shit in this forum an people complainin about people livin in the past and i say to my self and other who are watching

WHY WOULD WE NOT WANT TO LIVE IN THE PAST????????????????????

Seriously, I Listen to old shit every single day of my life almost and i never get tired of it and i am serious about that i hardly listen to anything new although i am up on the new stuff but i am always catching myself listening to old stuff. I notice that people are always wanting dr dre to do the g funk again or for others to have that old school feel again and i say,

WHY NOT?????

those days were perfect and i understand we have to move along but look at people like warren g or Battlecat or even Dj Premier and pete rock who have been making the same style since day 1 an they are legends and it's fuckin GREAT. so why fix it if it aint broke there is no reason to not want the old stuff like all the old g-funk to continue to this day that was a MOVEMENT and people just act like we should let go.

FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!

i am a g-funk head mayne i love it there is nothing and i mean absoluetly nothign better than it no east coast no overseas rapper no boom bap rap no hardcore no pop rap no rock rap nothing is better than g-funk to me. and thousands agree. I AM just tired of seein people MY AGE act stupid and say ignorant shit like "STOP LIVING IN THE PAST" being smart asses liek it's cool or something i respect and love ever genre of music and listen to other things but to say that is stupid and i say to any rapper that is reading this to CONTINUE THE G-FUNK and keep it ALIVE because you definitely have a fan base.

this concludes Kansas City Cyco aka kc-hoodsta(PSN id for those who have a ps3) post.

keep hope alive 8)

thank you  8)

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »
Man your exactly like me. If find it painfull to listen to new rap the beats and rhymes are just lacking something... with few exceptions of course (Dj Battlecat is STILL dropping Dope beats Eg Cali iz Active). I listen to G-funk just about all the time and im proud to say i have over a thousand albums on my computer which i reckon about 500+ are actually G-funk albums along with The Golden age era which i have a lot of and i little bit of eastcoast.
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
Man your exactly like me. If find it painfull to listen to new rap the beats and rhymes are just lacking something... with few exceptions of course (Dj Battlecat is STILL dropping Dope beats Eg Cali iz Active). I listen to G-funk just about all the time and im proud to say i have over a thousand albums on my computer which i reckon about 500+ are actually G-funk albums along with The Golden age era which i have a lot of and i little bit of eastcoast.

and thats all good but dont hate on Bow Wow (or anybody else in his genre of hip hop) bcuz he/they gettin money.  Not that you'll ever catch me bumpin' a Bow Wow album in the darkest corner on the earth but Watever Sells Is Fresh/Cool Wit' me.  shows they got some sense and they about they hustle.  no need to bang em in every topic.

Paul

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »
I just laugh wit it, cause today's fan is tomorrow's rap critic
One day they giving you the thumbs up the next
They telling 9^th to go on switch his drums up the best
Is what they expect, but why they won't let the music
Just be what it is is anybody's guess, so ah
If y'all feeling this y'all aint gotta analyze it
This shit is dope so we aint changin' up

Phonte - Sincerley Yours

so true but
funkyfreshintheflesh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »
I just laugh wit it, cause today's fan is tomorrow's rap critic
One day they giving you the thumbs up the next
They telling 9^th to go on switch his drums up the best
Is what they expect, but why they won't let the music
Just be what it is is anybody's guess, so ah
If y'all feeling this y'all aint gotta analyze it
This shit is dope so we aint changin' up

Phonte - Sincerley Yours

so true but

but Phonte's raps and 9th wonder's beats isn't everything that embodies Hip Hop.  Same can be said for any artist in this game signed/unsigned.  Jump/Think outside of tha box, if Hip Hop was only beats by DJ Premier and raps by Scarface then this game would be sad.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 09:55:48 PM by RadioTube! »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 01:06:51 AM »
Bumps Pharcyde while reading this. Music is music at the end of the day. If it's dope bump it, if it's not leave it alone.

yeah, nothing wrong with discussing music from the past.
there needs to be balance though.

besides, posters should be more creative in stead of repeating somebody else