Author Topic: Truth Hurts off the Math  (Read 598 times)

Woodrow

Re:Truth Hurts off the Math
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2003, 03:35:38 PM »
Let's hope she dosen't stop making music...

And I hope Quik scoops her up and puts out a alubm on Bungalo or Euponic.

EM28

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2003, 03:44:02 PM »
Let's hope she dosen't stop making music...

And I hope Quik scoops her up and puts out a alubm on Bungalo or Euponic.

yeah that would be pretty good....cuz i wouldn't want her career to end like that...

peace

verbalassaulta

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2003, 05:45:00 PM »
dre has no confidence in his artists...unless they sell really big quick...he just quits...i like truth and her album...just look at the past artists dre has dropped...no patience at all

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2003, 06:37:59 PM »
i don't the album went platinum but gold they probably didn't make a profit from truth especially with that court case and the money they did invest. that'd be why they dropped her i think. plus the roster is getting too big for them to handle so thats why they have to get rid of them.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2003, 08:32:50 PM »
Have they gotten rid of Shaunta........ :'(....i kinda liked her sexy voice and attitude

Shaunta sucks...No one wants to hear rhymes about sucking big black dicks while getting your pussy licked...

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2003, 08:34:43 PM »
Yes it is too bad for Truth Hurts. I don't think any female artist is going to succeed on aftermath. They just don't promote them. No offence to Brooklyn and Shaunta. Dre doesn't give a shit about em. He will probably produce like 2 or 3 tracks only. Hopefully Doggystyle records won't treat Latoiya Williams like that. She definitely got more skills than Truth.

RIGHT ON....i thought aftermath did a good job in promotiing ONLY in magazines, there was no 2nd single and no tv ads

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2003, 08:45:24 PM »
is there any official statement?

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2003, 02:16:06 AM »
Not yet ... :(

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2003, 07:25:55 AM »
Damn... That's too bad... I digged her album. But it's true that she wasn't either ghetto or pop enough to succeed on a major level. But I guess Dre's got his hands full with Rakim's album, Detox, signing Cube and working with Joe Beast, Shaunta & them. And unless they do it in the same pace as 50's record, there's NO WAY Ice Cube drops this year. I'm not even sure he's signed yet. In XXL Dre said "It's not official yet." Shit is taking a looong ass time...

But let's not get carried away. So far we've only heard about Truth being dropped from the label. No use in speculating who's nxet.