Author Topic: LMAO - First Degree Disses Brotha Lynch Hung in "Lynch Roast"  (Read 651 times)

Sccit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPVCSkjKaig" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XPVCSkjKaig</a>

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re: LMAO - First Degree Disses Brotha Lynch Hung in "Lynch Roast"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:42:49 AM »
Wow....video of the year....DECADE ;D

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 11:45:34 AM »
he aint the greatest rapper, but dude is always good for a laugh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 01:11:22 PM »
what a waste of time

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 01:13:10 PM »
what a waste of time

Lol u didnt find it amusing ?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 03:52:19 PM »
noone would know first degree the de's name if it wasnt for lynch

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 04:00:08 PM »

real shit...wouldnt justify lynch not givin him his proper due, though. apparently, first degree hooked lynch up with strange music, and next thing u know, first degree claims he was banned from the strange music headquarters without notification on some bullshit. i believe it all started when first degree dropped "listen up, ya honkey" and mufuckaz on siccness started trollin him real bad for bein a child molester (apparently, he was simpin over a 17 year old online, who ended up postin the convos).....it was really an epic thread with over 40 pages (well worth the read, though)

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 04:02:02 PM »
this the dude who usually just talks in an eerie voice on Lynch's older shit?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 04:03:11 PM »

yea, and his recent shit too...he narrated the entire "dinner and a movie" and "coathanga strangla" albums and claims he's never been paid for his work.

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 04:20:40 PM »

yea, and his recent shit too...he narrated the entire "dinner and a movie" and "coathanga strangla" albums and claims he's never been paid for his work.

Lol why would you agree to some shit like that in the first place ?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 04:27:13 PM »

Lol why would you agree to some shit like that in the first place ?

cuz he's known lynch for 20+ years, i guess he didnt expect to be done in (if it holds any truth)

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 04:51:40 PM »
I bet it wasn't even Lynch's fault if dude never got paid, he needs to go hit up the accountants and higher ups at Strange lol

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 06:36:44 PM »
i never liked this dudes style even on the loaded cd where he would come in n shit an try to spit but he was just horrible imo. well lets not say horrible let's say his style didn't attract my mental mayne #nohomo son

Desert Lord

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 03:01:11 AM »
lol he looks somewhat like that one guy that used to be on the forum, arthur  ;D

i always liked dudes rap-style..."southbound" is a really dope album and even his shlumpulicious album had some dope shit on it, don't know much of his other stuff.

but i agree that if it wasn't for lynch he would be unknown. i first heard him on "loaded", liked his style & found out who he is.

who knows what happened, if he right, than thats some fucked up shit, although i doubt that it's lynch's fault...
really hope the two can squash that shit, i like lynch better on some phonk beta shit with degree than most of his strange shit

Desert Lord

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 03:09:57 AM »

real shit...wouldnt justify lynch not givin him his proper due, though. apparently, first degree hooked lynch up with strange music, and next thing u know, first degree claims he was banned from the strange music headquarters without notification on some bullshit. i believe it all started when first degree dropped "listen up, ya honkey" and mufuckaz on siccness started trollin him real bad for bein a child molester (apparently, he was simpin over a 17 year old online, who ended up postin the convos).....it was really an epic thread with over 40 pages (well worth the read, though)

he was spittin' some real shit on "listen up, ya honkey" imo