Author Topic: Royce bites Eminem on Death Is Certain at the same time as he's beefin with him  (Read 354 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I bought Death Is Certain a few years ago, and I have to admit I was sleepin on it.   At the time I thought "Hip-Hop" was the only hott song, but there are a lot of dope joints and nearly every track is solid.

I thought is was wack though how he bit Eminem during the same period where he was beefin with him.  He pretty much steals his intro from the Eminem Show, and then proceeds to begin the first track with,

"His palms are sweaty/
knee's weak/
arms is heavy"

anyone else notice that?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yeah, definitely not doing that out of spite. He definitely stole that purposely and hoped nobody would notice. ::)

Blood$

Yeah, definitely not doing that out of spite. He definitely stole that purposely and hoped nobody would notice. ::)

Hack Wilson - real

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Yeah and it makes sense that he would use one of Em's lesser known songs like Lose Yourself.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:59:58 AM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

JohnnyL

I was thinking at the time that "Death is Certain" was released, Royce was already trying to make peace with Eminem.  I don't think that at the time, it was necessarily reciprocal, but unless I'm remembering it wrong, I was thinking that Royce had already tried putting the D12/Eminem beef behind him.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
who cares brian go and pick some flies of some african babies faces or something.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Yeah and it makes sense that he would use one of Em's lesser known songs like Lose Yourself.

Lmao.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Seriously dude? 

I dissed you for having your momz dress you up in church clothes so your gonna come hate on me in a Royce thread?  What the fuck is that.   Okay bro, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry or whatever, but we can still have a decent convo about music atleast.  There's a lot of shit we disagree on, but I think we are both fans of Royce so why bring that shit into something we do have a mutual feeling for?

This is what's wrong... I mean, go hate on me in your picture thread all you want.   I'm not going to repeat myself, you already know I got Sccits back or whatever that's a seperate issue you hating him and him hating you..... we can beef all day over in those threads.

But why bring that shit over here.

Obviously he didn't steal it thinking nobody would notice.  That's a stupid ass thing to suggest of me.   I mean... Royce and Em are like musical brothers so Royce did something that Em did, so what... it's just interesting and worth noting that he did it at a time when they were beefing.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)