Author Topic: World Class Wreckin' Cru's Cli-N-Tel Exposes Dr Dre & Ice Cube  (Read 1890 times)

Sccit

Re: World Class Wreckin' Cru's Cli-N-Tel Exposes Dr Dre & Ice Cube
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 06:11:35 PM »
Klientel>>>>Cli-N-Tel

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »
Not to diminish what Dre and Cube did but they weren't about that life. They were scribes and street reporters more or less, projecting what they saw and observed while Eazy embodied that truthfully."

Are you intelligent? Want to be a doctor or an engineer? Too bad kid, you're not "real."

lmao

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 01:31:48 PM »
gay drama:

Former World Class Wreckin' Cru member Cli-N-Tel recently made several allegations about Ice Cube and former group mate Dr. Dre. In an interview with Murder Master Music Show of UGS Radio, Cli-N-Tel alleged that Dr. Dre beat women and that Ice Cube was "bullied" in school, adding that Cube was more like his role in the Are We There Yet? movies than the person on his records.

When speaking about Dr. Dre, who was also once a member of the World Class Wreckin' Cru, Cli-N-Tel alleged that reporter Dee Barnes was not the only woman Dre hit.

"She wasn't the first one. I know of a few others," he alleged. "I seen him get raw-dog with a couple females and we'd have conversations about that stuff and I told him, 'That ain't how I roll.'"

The Dee Barnes incident being discussed dates back to 1991. At the center of N.W.A.'s feud with Ice Cube, Barnes did an interview with Cube. Later, she ran into Dr. Dre who reportedly hit her. This was later reported by Alan Light of Rolling Stone.

"According to a statement issued by Barnes, Dre picked her up and 'began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway' as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women's restroom. Dre followed her and 'grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head.' Finally, Dre and his bodyguard ran from the building," Light wrote then about the incident. This was also briefly mentioned on Eminem's "Guilty Conscience," which features Dr. Dre.

Continuing with the UGS interview, Cli-N-Tel also discussed the perception of Ice Cube.  

"As far as Cube being a gangsta and all that, naw. Matter of fact, he was going to Washington High school and he was getting bullied over there and his mother was scared he was getting beat up too much so she put him on the bus and was shipping him over to Taft High School which was way across town, near Encino and Woodland Hills [California], a very affluent neighborhood," he said. "Cube wasn't that dude."

Later, he reiterated these thoughts.

"I am being honest," he added. "He is the Are We There Yet? [person]. He projects the other image with the AK [47] and the scowl but the real Cube is more like the Are We There Yet? guy versus the other guy."

Through all of this, Cli-N-Tel also added some thoughts regarding N.W.A. and Eazy E.
"Eazy was a street cat and he projected what he lived. It wasn't fake with him," he noted. "I think the authenticity of N.W.A. is really a credit to Eazy E more than anything else. I know a lot of people give credit to Dre and credit to Cube...Not to diminish what Dre and Cube did but they weren't about that life. They were scribes and street reporters more or less, projecting what they saw and observed while Eazy embodied that truthfully."

nothing new here, eazy was the real deal & the rest were just reporters but the shyt worked ;)

ren & yella are real compton-cats too, as far as i know
wasn't Ren from Carson not compton ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 01:35:34 PM »
gay drama:

Former World Class Wreckin' Cru member Cli-N-Tel recently made several allegations about Ice Cube and former group mate Dr. Dre. In an interview with Murder Master Music Show of UGS Radio, Cli-N-Tel alleged that Dr. Dre beat women and that Ice Cube was "bullied" in school, adding that Cube was more like his role in the Are We There Yet? movies than the person on his records.

When speaking about Dr. Dre, who was also once a member of the World Class Wreckin' Cru, Cli-N-Tel alleged that reporter Dee Barnes was not the only woman Dre hit.

"She wasn't the first one. I know of a few others," he alleged. "I seen him get raw-dog with a couple females and we'd have conversations about that stuff and I told him, 'That ain't how I roll.'"

The Dee Barnes incident being discussed dates back to 1991. At the center of N.W.A.'s feud with Ice Cube, Barnes did an interview with Cube. Later, she ran into Dr. Dre who reportedly hit her. This was later reported by Alan Light of Rolling Stone.

"According to a statement issued by Barnes, Dre picked her up and 'began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway' as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women's restroom. Dre followed her and 'grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head.' Finally, Dre and his bodyguard ran from the building," Light wrote then about the incident. This was also briefly mentioned on Eminem's "Guilty Conscience," which features Dr. Dre.

Continuing with the UGS interview, Cli-N-Tel also discussed the perception of Ice Cube.  

"As far as Cube being a gangsta and all that, naw. Matter of fact, he was going to Washington High school and he was getting bullied over there and his mother was scared he was getting beat up too much so she put him on the bus and was shipping him over to Taft High School which was way across town, near Encino and Woodland Hills [California], a very affluent neighborhood," he said. "Cube wasn't that dude."

Later, he reiterated these thoughts.

"I am being honest," he added. "He is the Are We There Yet? [person]. He projects the other image with the AK [47] and the scowl but the real Cube is more like the Are We There Yet? guy versus the other guy."

Through all of this, Cli-N-Tel also added some thoughts regarding N.W.A. and Eazy E.
"Eazy was a street cat and he projected what he lived. It wasn't fake with him," he noted. "I think the authenticity of N.W.A. is really a credit to Eazy E more than anything else. I know a lot of people give credit to Dre and credit to Cube...Not to diminish what Dre and Cube did but they weren't about that life. They were scribes and street reporters more or less, projecting what they saw and observed while Eazy embodied that truthfully."

nothing new here, eazy was the real deal & the rest were just reporters but the shyt worked ;)

ren & yella are real compton-cats too, as far as i know
wasn't Ren from Carson not compton ?
ren is from Compton. he lived around the corner from eazy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 02:30:03 PM »
All of them did live in Compton except for Cube.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »
You haven't read much of my post in a while have you? I'm talking about gangsta real, like really claimed a set. But then I ended off by asking why is NWA considered gangsta rap when no one claimed a set on record.

What would claiming a set make someone real? Horrible choice of wording. Not to mention that everyone knew he didn't claim.

And as I also said, if Ice Cube was rapping today, he'd be on some Good Kid M.A.A.D. City type albums. Maybe I assumed wrong that people knew I was coming in using these talking points about Ice Cube and so they don't know my back post with him. So for that, I am sorry. If that's how you read it, then that's fucked up, because if I diss Ice Cube's background, then I am dissing myself as well.

He is rapping today. He's not on some good kid maad city shit. Though quite frankly, I wish he were.

You can't predict what he'd be like if he'd came out today. Gangsta rap wasn't accepted before N.W.A. And then they came through with their own style that literally everyone wanted to copy. They made gangsta rap cool and Cube was their primary lyricist. If Cube hadn't came out then, gangsta rap might have never taken off. For sure it would be something completely different than it is now. So its silly to be saying he'd be making a different kind of music if he'd came out today.

But the Gangster culture on the streets is what drove NWA, and that's how Ice Cube got on. Cube was a very smart kid and he knew what's up. Now a days he can't be on some Good Kid M.A.A.D. City shit, as you can't be a good kid when you are over 40 years old. He's got kids older than he was when he first came out. Ice Cube, his image is set and he's doing his thing, and you can't change what has worked for over 25 years.

And you say you can't predict, but you can look at the climate and see what's going around. Even Game has toned down his gangsta image, and he was the last of the mainstream Gangsta Rappers. O'Shea Jackson is as smart as they come, and he knows what to do to sell, and if he came out today he'd know exactly where to take he's talents. It's not like he ever claimed he was a gangsta or he was in a gang, or he did dirt before, he just rapped about it. (Minus a few songs where he wrote from the prospective of a drug dealer, or a kid who got killed for his set, usually when he put himself in first person as a gangsta he ended dead or in jail) So just looking at how Cube was, and the trends today, you can make an educated guess as to where he'd be.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
All of them did live in Compton except for Cube.

but Dre lived in Compton's gay district