Author Topic: Real Laker Fan Takes Full Page in LA Times to Thank Kobe.........  (Read 1404 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Real Laker Fan Takes Full Page in LA Times to Thank Kobe.........
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 11:10:36 AM »
I just wanted to show you every argument you had, and discredit everything you said by showing you Kobe's best defense came with Shaq.

i already addressed all that. only a rookie basketball fan actually thinks that getting more steals and blocks means ur a better defener LOL....like i said, mj was defensive player of the year in 1988. thats way before his prime.

Really, only people who have no facts say this. These are hard, undisputed numbers. With Shaq, Kobe had better defense numbers, without Shaq Kobe did not. Without Pippen, Jordan had great numbers, with Pippen Jordan had great defensive numbers. Sccitles, everything is pointing to Jordan being a better defender. The players he defended were better.

And that last sentence, if I used Jordan before his prime and he was better than Kobe, just imagine if I used Jordan's prime! He's points went down once he had to share the ball with Pippen, but the rest of his numbers went up. Imagine. I compared two like periods for Jordan and Kobe, Jordan pre-Pippen, Kober during the Kwame/Smush years. Similar situations in which two great players were forced to carry dead weight around with only a PF to help them (Oakley and Odom). In all cases, Jordan was better, and had to defend better players. Sccitles, it's over, lay your sword down. There is no way you keep this up. I picked the better player to debate for because he is better.

And discredit Kobe on LeBron, well the way LeBron treats the finals, shit, Kobe should shit on him! Unlike Magic who played better in the Finals, LeBron shrinks. But since it never happened, it's not fact so we'd never know. But if the Lakers played the Heat, I'm going Lakers all day. But to say Kobe>>>>MJ is just being a blind homer.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
I just wanted to show you every argument you had, and discredit everything you said by showing you Kobe's best defense came with Shaq.

i already addressed all that. only a rookie basketball fan actually thinks that getting more steals and blocks means ur a better defener LOL....like i said, mj was defensive player of the year in 1988. thats way before his prime.

Really, only people who have no facts say this. These are hard, undisputed numbers. With Shaq, Kobe had better defense numbers, without Shaq Kobe did not. Without Pippen, Jordan had great numbers, with Pippen Jordan had great defensive numbers. Sccitles, everything is pointing to Jordan being a better defender. The players he defended were better.

And that last sentence, if I used Jordan before his prime and he was better than Kobe, just imagine if I used Jordan's prime! He's points went down once he had to share the ball with Pippen, but the rest of his numbers went up. Imagine. I compared two like periods for Jordan and Kobe, Jordan pre-Pippen, Kober during the Kwame/Smush years. Similar situations in which two great players were forced to carry dead weight around with only a PF to help them (Oakley and Odom). In all cases, Jordan was better, and had to defend better players. Sccitles, it's over, lay your sword down. There is no way you keep this up. I picked the better player to debate for because he is better.

And discredit Kobe on LeBron, well the way LeBron treats the finals, shit, Kobe should shit on him! Unlike Magic who played better in the Finals, LeBron shrinks. But since it never happened, it's not fact so we'd never know. But if the Lakers played the Heat, I'm going Lakers all day. But to say Kobe>>>>MJ is just being a blind homer.

im arguing for kobe...ur adamantly arguing against kobe on a board where we already have more than enough laker haters (and getting along with them+bonding over it with them in the process lmao). hop off the nuts n shut the fuck up. go root for the t-wolves or something, featherweight delux.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 11:20:18 AM »

im arguing for kobe...ur adamantly arguing against kobe on a board where we already have more than enough laker haters (and getting along with them+bonding over it with them in the process lmao). hop off the nuts n shut the fuck up. go root for the t-wolves or something, featherweight delux.

One player is NOT greater than the Lakers, one day you'll realize this.

when players play for the lakers were supposed to support them and argue for them, not against them, muthafucka smh

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 11:21:12 AM »

Jordan is greater than the Bulls, Duncan will be remembers as greater than the Spurs, LeBron is bigger than the Heat, Dr. J is bigger than the Nets. But what makes the Lakers great is no player is greater than the Lakers. the Lakers are greater than Kobe, and one day you'll see that.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »

Jordan is greater than the Bulls, Duncan will be remembers as greater than the Spurs, LeBron is bigger than the Heat, Dr. J is bigger than the Nets. But what makes the Lakers great is no player is greater than the Lakers. the Lakers are greater than Kobe, and one day you'll see that.

we still support out players in LA...dunno how yall do it in Minnesota, but just a couple days ago u were literally dissin kobe, callin him a snitch n shit lol. the featherweight in you is very great, mdoggydogg.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 11:29:29 AM »

we still support out players in LA...dunno how yall do it in Minnesota, but just a couple days ago u were literally dissin kobe, callin him a snitch n shit lol. the featherweight in you is very great, mdoggydogg.

that's my pro-Shaq coming out. It's a twitch.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 11:35:03 AM »

that's my pro-Shaq coming out. It's a twitch.

so now its all startin to make sense :D