Author Topic: I bombed on this black dude at work claiming he was some bigtime conscious rappe  (Read 408 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You have started to identify me with this mysterious group of people that mock you on here and bully you, yet I really dont remember doing so.  This hate is clearly blinding your judgement as all Im doing is simply pointing out the contradiction that youre clearly displaying.  Not saying people are perfect, but you cant portray yourself 1 way and then act another, and knowingly defend that contradiction.  If you wouldve acted with sorrow and remorse then Id say "ok nevermind".  But youre boasting about breaking another man down while chastising me for doing so on here.  You think thats a good look?

Your words show little understanding of hip-hop culture... "bombing" on someone is a part of the culture.  Challenging them to back up their statements, especially when it comes to hip-hop is an old tradition.  And since I identify myself with hip-hop, then I see no contradiction.  It's an extension of battling, or what the 5 percenters used to do in the streets of New York when they would challenge cats over their lessons.  The contradiction is in you saying you are any different from Mufucka or Young Jizz or any of the other kids that trash this forum.

In fact... I even ended up ciphering with this dude and another dude at work.  That would of never happened if I didn't bomb on him.  At the end of the cipher we all gave each other other props and respect.  That's hip-hop homie.  I know you come to this forum to fuck around but this is a hip-hop forum, btw, just a reminder  ;)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You have started to identify me with this mysterious group of people that mock you on here and bully you, yet I really dont remember doing so.  This hate is clearly blinding your judgement as all Im doing is simply pointing out the contradiction that youre clearly displaying.  Not saying people are perfect, but you cant portray yourself 1 way and then act another, and knowingly defend that contradiction.  If you wouldve acted with sorrow and remorse then Id say "ok nevermind".  But youre boasting about breaking another man down while chastising me for doing so on here.  You think thats a good look?

Your words show little understanding of hip-hop culture... "bombing" on someone is a part of the culture.  Challenging them to back up their statements, especially when it comes to hip-hop is an old tradition.  And since I identify myself with hip-hop, then I see no contradiction.  It's an extension of battling, or what the 5 percenters used to do in the streets of New York when they would challenge cats over their lessons.  The contradiction is in you saying you are any different from Mufucka or Young Jizz or any of the other kids that trash this forum.

In fact... I even ended up ciphering with this dude and another dude at work.  That would of never happened if I didn't bomb on him.  At the end of the cipher we all gave each other other props and respect.  That's hip-hop homie.  I know you come to this forum to fuck around but this is a hip-hop forum, btw, just a reminder  ;)

Ah, Infinite.  If I dont know Hip Hop, then you dont have very good reading comprehension skills.  Point out to me where I say that Im some "pure, supposedly high and mighty poster".  Guess what, I dont say that.  You act like that all the time.  Preaching your morals and anti troll propaganda on here like youre some kind of freedom fighter then you troll some dude in real life - not on a computer - but REAL LIFE, and you use hip hop as a shield to do so acting like that gives you a pass to be a dick.  And a cypher is usually for a freestyle and not a debate where youre bagging on someone, you dumbass.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup