Author Topic: 5 signs Jay Z is turning into Kanye West  (Read 657 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 5 signs Jay Z is turning into Kanye West
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:04:46 PM »
You gotta be the biggest Jay hater I ever came across lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 10:10:19 PM »

not at all man, i got a good 15 songs of his on my ipod.  but i just like to remind people that he is human and not the god he thinks he is. :D

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 04:31:58 AM »

not at all man, i got a good 15 songs of his on my ipod.  but i just like to remind people that he is human and not the god he thinks he is. :D
Jay Z is good throughout his career but still never will be better than biggie or 2pac.  Ever.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 12:25:22 PM »

Jay Z is good throughout his career but still never will be better than biggie or 2pac.  Ever.
if pac n biggie didnt die in they primes you would be givin them shit too about how they wack and sold out.

u know im right.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 06:05:28 PM »
nah Mr. venom i disagree...at least on 2pac's case.  Pac also wouldn't have allowed the south to take over like Jay Z did.  If anything Pac would have signed the hottest southern acts to Death Row like he planned to do with many east coast acts like Boot Camp.  As for Biggie...well Puffy did have him headed toward a more pop music path but he still had shit like What's Beef on his records to keep him from going totally pop like Mase did.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »
2pac would be a host on the view and making spy kids movies n shit. lol

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 11:48:10 PM »

if pac n biggie didnt die in they primes you would be givin them shit too about how they wack and sold out.

u know im right.

Nah the major difference is Jay in his prime was never as good as either.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 10:03:41 AM »

u know im right.

Nah the major difference is Jay in his prime was never as good as either.
and this is relevant how?

im from Poland
LOL!

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 04:24:35 AM »
Both look and act like whores.

Jay was initiated wayyyyy before Kanye, but their masters expect a "uniform" look for their pets now that they have financial control of the rap game, they don't need a Jay Z in a basketball vest anymore or to look "legit" because the fan bases are all braindead consumers, so their masters have to ensure that they advertise the biggest and most expensive shyt on the market. Dormeuil, Dolce & Gabbana and the rest of the pointless "fashion" labels. Of course Kanye, Jay and other kids in the game get to either keep the shyt for free under the guise of "sponsorship" or are paid to wear it, because they don't know they're really prostituting themselves to corporatism....

Regardless of how "Boss" they try to make themselves out to be, they probably haven't been able to wear what they like, and have been told they wouldn't be able to attend functions and shows without a specific pre-chosen item of clothing agreed upon by their masters. It's why puppets like those and Britney (as an example) eventually snap and do stupid shyt
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »

Jay was initiated wayyyyy before Kanye, but their masters expect a "uniform" look for their pets now that they have financial control of the rap game, they don't need a Jay Z in a basketball vest anymore or to look "legit" because the fan bases are all braindead consumers, so their masters have to ensure that they advertise the biggest and most expensive shyt on the market. Dormeuil, Dolce & Gabbana and the rest of the pointless "fashion" labels. Of course Kanye, Jay and other kids in the game get to either keep the shyt for free under the guise of "sponsorship" or are paid to wear it, because they don't know they're really prostituting themselves to corporatism....

Regardless of how "Boss" they try to make themselves out to be, they probably haven't been able to wear what they like, and have been told they wouldn't be able to attend functions and shows without a specific pre-chosen item of clothing agreed upon by their masters. It's why puppets like those and Britney (as an example) eventually snap and do stupid shyt

Comedy post

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 02:21:56 PM »

All very true. Their owners control 100% of their lives. Even down to publicity stunts. These people are not artists, they're actors playing a role.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 02:23:09 PM »

Comedy post

Brainwashed post.

V2DHeart

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 07:08:27 AM »

Comedy post

To you? Yes, it more than likely is, but then your opinion doesn't derail from the facts even if you were to try and provide a reason why.

Have you heard of the term: Mergers and Acquisitions? Or are you the type of person who orders a bottled water in KFC out of protest against Pepsi? Think about that for a minute and think about the way Hip Hop has changed since the 90's, and I'm not just talking about the music portion of it
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 12:37:11 PM »

Comedy post

To you? Yes, it more than likely is, but then your opinion doesn't derail from the facts even if you were to try and provide a reason why.

Have you heard of the term: Mergers and Acquisitions? Or are you the type of person who orders a bottled water in KFC out of protest against Pepsi? Think about that for a minute and think about the way Hip Hop has changed since the 90's, and I'm not just talking about the music portion of it

Have you never heard of Image Consultants and Stylists? Employed by the label or artist..

Do you know how much free stuff celebs get sent every day? Companies begging them to wear or endorse stuff. Free hotels, cars to drive, clothes, holidays free VIP etc etc

Do you think this is a conspiracy?