Author Topic: Fam Bam Clicc - Ghetto Famous  (Read 1715 times)

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Fam Bam Clicc - Ghetto Famous
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 03:30:14 AM »
I've got a question to ask

What happen with there deal with Eazy-E...heard eazy wanted to sign them?

Macczilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 11:23:06 AM »
Squee will be bacc on Tuesday we working on the movie now and we was just talking about the eazy e deal... Man they had a lot of deals and something always fucc them up.. I'll get the details from the bastard...

Macczilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 01:33:23 PM »
Just talked to bas he said eazy went to the hospital and never came bacc.. Crazie story I'm gonna have to record it and put it up on this site a lot of good shit. So when he get bacc I'll get that. And he said hell answer those ?'s

awol22222

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »
Can you ask him what happened to Spank Loc? And is it true that H-Bone (from N.O.T.S.) and Glasses Malone are brothers? And how much for a verse?

Macczilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 03:21:47 PM »
F
Can you ask him what happened to Spank Loc? And is it true that H-Bone (from N.O.T.S.) and Glasses Malone are brothers? And how much for a verse?
cuzz said spank loc in prison in Mexico(wow) an no H-Bone are not bros.. And I'll get u a cool ticket on the verse.. Is it a mix tape song or O.G?

DL

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 09:42:09 AM »
Yardsticc still raps, squee bas had an album out in 03, idk about du low but he made some appearances on some album from a bayarea artists like in 03 also..nucc dogg is locked up ithink, baby q ball died some years ago and evil wacc quit rappin, he a kick backin now but I think he was the dopest frm the fam bam..yardsticc told me evil wacc was on a gangland episode but I'm not sure which one..

Yardsticc and Du Low released solo albums as well:

Du Low - Tha Pendulum
Yardsticc - Inches and Centimeters

Is Duce Loe from N.O.T.S. the same rapper Du Low from Fam Bam?

awol22222

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 12:04:35 AM »
"Duce Loe"? Don't you mean Big Duce? If that's the case, then no. 

DL

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 12:25:50 AM »

No Big Duce released a solo album Tha Pendulum under the name Duce Loe, but I thought Itchy was saying that is was Du Low from Fam Bam. So thats why I asked If Du Low is the same rapper as Big Duce.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Tha-Pendulum-Explicit/dp/B003WEC3CY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=27FBIBVQKHPMJ&coliid=I2IP3BFYN2TZ50

awol22222

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 05:02:05 PM »

No Big Duce released a solo album Tha Pendulum under the name Duce Loe, but I thought Itchy was saying that is was Du Low from Fam Bam. So thats why I asked If Du Low is the same rapper as Big Duce.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Tha-Pendulum-Explicit/dp/B003WEC3CY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=27FBIBVQKHPMJ&coliid=I2IP3BFYN2TZ50
Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing things up, I was also confused. Do you know Big Duce had another album back in 1994? Bad thing it's rare as fuck and it's only available on cassette.

DL

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 08:33:01 AM »
Yes I know, thanks, indeed very rare. I wish I had that album, but it was only released on cassette I think. And if it was not, it'll cost probably waaaay over my budget...

awol22222

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 06:31:07 PM »
Any updates?

Macczilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 01:06:11 PM »
Man I'm trying to get BAS to tell some of the story's from the N.O.T.S days... Them muthafuccas had some crazie and funny shit happen.. This nigga don't wanna be filmed for shit but I'm trying. Some of this shit is Dave Chappell funny!!!! I swear to GOD!!

awol22222

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 07:19:33 PM »
Hey Macczilla, did Squee ever catch that little diss from DJ Quik? Btw, does he have any extra NOTS or FBC albums for sale? I have Sky II Da C tape and Metro 12" promo. I recently bought the YOLO album on tape but got rip offed. Does he also know NOTS got reviewed in The Source?

DL

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 06:59:48 AM »
Did Squee got dissed by Quik?

I remember The Source reviewing N.O.T.S. I probably have that one somewhere... It was impossible to find the album at that time... Now I have al the albums. Never heard of the Metro 12" doe...

Hit us up with some of these stories Macc!!!

Macczilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2013, 07:50:36 AM »
I'm trying to get cuzz to tell them I can't cuzz I wasnt there.... I'm working hard on it..... I don't think he new quik dissed him I'll ask thou but them albums all he got is his DUSTY RIDAZ cd.. Plus keke loco keep them in the dark about a lot of shit (plus bas said they was bangin and didn't really ask) them niggas did way more then I ever knew till I met cuzz he gotbalottamof story's but he' don't believe people wanna here them... I'm gonna make him tell about the keke loco a (big mouth) his 40 cal story OMG that shit is hella funny!!!!