Author Topic: TOP 10 MOST INFLUENTIAL RAP MESSAGE BOARDS  (Read 526 times)

Sccit

Hack Wilson - real

Re: TOP 10 MOST INFLUENTIAL RAP MESSAGE BOARDS
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:24:02 PM »
I bet those other sites didn't make Daz apologize for dissing europeans

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:26:41 PM »
Shit, not since the real admins stop coming by as often has this board been truly huge. At one time this board would have had to be top 10. DubCNN is still a force, but it'll take some work to get this board back.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 02:57:30 PM »
Wow I was gonna drop into the thread to tell Nik to get a life...

But it's a real news story :'(

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »
Shit, not since the real admins stop coming by as often has this board been truly huge. At one time this board would have had to be top 10. DubCNN is still a force, but it'll take some work to get this board back.

THERE ARE ABOUT 5 POSTERS HERE WHO WOULDA EASILY HAD THIS FORUM IN TOP 10 IF THEY WERE ADMIN.

INSTEAD, WE GET RUD, NIMA, AND OVERSEER. NONE OF EM WHICH ARE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. BAD BUSINESS, ALL AROUND.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 03:13:51 PM »
Wow I was gonna drop into the thread to tell Nik to get a life...

But it's a real news story :'(

FUNNY THING IS, COLI IS THE ONLY FORUM ON THERE I HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH, AND I ONLY MADE IT A MONTH AGO.

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOIN THO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 03:19:26 PM »

THERE ARE ABOUT 5 POSTERS HERE WHO WOULDA EASILY HAD THIS FORUM IN TOP 10 IF THEY WERE ADMIN.

INSTEAD, WE GET RUD, NIMA, AND OVERSEER. NONE OF EM WHICH ARE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. BAD BUSINESS, ALL AROUND.
og classic material for president.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 04:26:31 PM »
This is bullshit... dubcc is the #1 rap message board on the net and has been for years.  Them niccaz probably paid advertising money to make that list.  That shit is just politics.   Pisses me off that Dubcc didn't get recognized on that!!!   Fuck them!! 

btw, I remember dubcc was listed as a top board a few years ago in XXL
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
aye nik your boys the coli are on there.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 04:35:27 PM »
This is bullshit... dubcc is the #1 rap message board on the net and has been for years.  Them niccaz probably paid advertising money to make that list.  That shit is just politics.   Pisses me off that Dubcc didn't get recognized on that!!!   Fuck them!! 

shut the fuck up ppl like you are why it fell off.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 04:42:50 PM »

How the hell am I the reason it "fell off" when I'm an OG who's been here from the start.  Shit... I was even postin regularly on Dre's forum, dreday forum, WCKillaz, SnoopsDogghouse and all the forums that lead to the creation of dubcc.   I was one of the niccaz that was down since day 1!! You can't fuck with that.

I've been talkin the same shit all these years so you got to credit me for the success of the forum if you want to blame me for the downfall.  You can't have it both ways.  

..btw, this forum may have fallen off but it is still the #1 forum on the net.  And here are the real reasons for it's decline...

#1.  The decline of the West Coast in general, the emergence of Cash Money and the South.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 04:52:53 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 04:46:57 PM »

How the hell am I the reason it "fell off" when I'm an OG who's been here from the start.  Shit... I was even postin regularly on Dre's forum, dreday forum, WCKillaz, SnoopsDogghouse and all the forums that lead to the creation of dubcc.   I was one of the niccaz that was down since day 1!! You can't fuck with that.

I've been talkin the same shit all these years so you got to credit me for the success of the forum if you want to blame me for the downfall.  You can't have it both ways.   

because your a boring and corney ass wigger. a walking stereotype of the "down whiteboy" i know white muslims that make you look like a bag of pork rinds you pussy. your weaksauce and i think your whole religious spiel is just to spite your parents, ras trent.

dont speak.....just walk away.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 04:57:04 PM »

SAY WHAT U WILL ABOUT 'NITE, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY THE EXACT OPPOSITE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 04:59:05 PM »
infinite's lameness and desperation to fit in with the African culture keeps most of us laughing

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »

SAY WHAT U WILL ABOUT 'NITE, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY THE EXACT OPPOSITE

you holding down fuckwad is about the equivalent in yalls eyes as me befriending elano.

except i think in a fair one elano really would beat half of yalls asses.