Author Topic: (video) PACCMANH ft. KURUPT: BANGROC KURUPTD '  (Read 161 times)

doggfather

(video) PACCMANH ft. KURUPT: BANGROC KURUPTD '
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:55:33 AM »

check this!

Paccmanh has sparked a new genre of music called Bangroc. Taking the previously dominant era of Gangster Rap and fusing it with the classic genre of music called Rock, he has developed the powerful fusion genre. Witness as the kids of Los Angeles California and other neighborhoods through out the world begin to BANGROC, and "Rock Out".

I like it, how do you feel?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: (video) PACCMANH ft. KURUPT: BANGROC KURUPTD '
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 04:27:07 AM »
9 out of 10 those genres do not mix and sounds weak and this is nothing special either

dominant era of Gangster Rap and fusing it with the classic genre of music called Rock

hahaha who wrote that hahaha its clearly has no fuckin clue what he is talking about

b.laden

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 10:10:46 AM »
sounds  like Esham

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 06:06:48 PM »

check this!

Paccmanh has sparked a new genre of music called Bangroc. Taking the previously dominant era of Gangster Rap and fusing it with the classic genre of music called Rock, he has developed the powerful fusion genre. Witness as the kids of Los Angeles California and other neighborhoods through out the world begin to BANGROC, and "Rock Out".

I like it, how do you feel?!

Yes Paccman from Uneek Music. Uncle Kurupt been helping everyone of them like Krita Cali & Spiffie & Short Stop & now Paccman.
Don't sleep on them!

HighEyeCue

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 12:08:56 PM »
big Kurupt fan but not feeling this...