Author Topic: How many rappers you think fuck with Cocaine?  (Read 537 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How many rappers you think fuck with Cocaine?
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
You don't hear too many rhymes about rappers sniffing cocaine, do you?    For sure, ganja is the drug of choice for hip-hop.  But I just happened to catch some scenes of Scarface, and considering how infatuated rappers are with Scarface, it just made me wonder if rappers like Nas use the shit creatively to make themselves sound more "invincible" on record.

I've never used the stuff, as I'm pretty passionate about ganja being the only drug sanctioned by Jah...  But I've heard it can give a person a feeling of invincibility and I could see how that might enhance a rappers creativity in the studio.  Any thoughts?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

Re: How many rappers you think fuck with Cocaine?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 03:03:07 PM »
there's plenty of rappers bragging about snorting blow in their lyrics, and even for those who don't it's a pretty common drug even for average joes into clubbing and partying, so i'm sure a lot more do blow, especially since it's known for keeping you awake longer, increasing your work ethic and shit

"Rozay, that's my nickname
Cocaine runnin' in my big vein" Rick Ross

""Everything was cool / it was ice cold / 'til I let that bitch get up in my nose." Pimp C.

"coke in veins, waiting on the train" Lee Majors

"Sitting on candy, playin with my nose
Sippin on brandy, playin with my nose" Messy Marv

check this link

http://www.complex.com/music/2010/06/white-lines-raps-25-most-flagrant-lyrical-references-to-using-cocaine/

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:09:46 PM by bouli77 »

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 07:10:46 PM »
easily 95% of all rappers... or the ones that are in the upper tax brackets anyhow

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 08:42:48 PM »
it's true....not just coke, but many hard drugs help bring the best out of u on the mic. shit, look at eminem in his prime. ima start rappin offa adderall....thats the shit that really gets u focused.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4oW6ThlRpBA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4oW6ThlRpBA</a>

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 11:09:28 PM »
easily 95% of all rappers... or the ones that are in the upper tax brackets anyhow
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 01:23:31 AM »
TI was coked up like a  motherfucker in the TMZ vid he did right after wayne was released from the hospital.

he sounded lke a southern dmx in the midst of an eightball.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 03:51:01 AM »
TI was coked up like a  motherfucker in the TMZ vid he did right after wayne was released from the hospital.

what kinda drugs is erin on ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 08:14:10 AM »

I like how your natural reaction is to diss his girl...do you take it as him dissing your girl when he speaks on TI?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 08:24:58 AM »

I like how your natural reaction is to diss his girl...do you take it as him dissing your girl when he speaks on TI?
nope. internal pain himself like to dwell on others personal lives but his own. I like how your natural reaction was to question me for him did you take it as me dissin' your girl cause she dissed t.i. ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 09:25:45 AM »

BINGO and that is not the name of my chick but if it helps his joke make sense ill play along.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 09:37:13 AM »
Kid Cudi became a coke head for a brief time shortly after blowing up and making money off weed joints  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 09:48:03 AM »

BINGO and that is not the name of my chick but if it helps his joke make sense ill play along.
of course it's not your girl you like boys faggot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 09:51:47 AM »
there's plenty of rappers bragging about snorting blow in their lyrics, and even for those who don't it's a pretty common drug even for average joes into clubbing and partying, so i'm sure a lot more do blow, especially since it's known for keeping you awake longer, increasing your work ethic and shit

"Rozay, that's my nickname
Cocaine runnin' in my big vein" Rick Ross

""Everything was cool / it was ice cold / 'til I let that bitch get up in my nose." Pimp C.

"coke in veins, waiting on the train" Lee Majors

"Sitting on candy, playin with my nose
Sippin on brandy, playin with my nose" Messy Marv

check this link

http://www.complex.com/music/2010/06/white-lines-raps-25-most-flagrant-lyrical-references-to-using-cocaine/

Well if Lee Majors is rhymin about it then it must be HUGE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »
it's true....not just coke, but many hard drugs help bring the best out of u on the mic. shit, look at eminem in his prime. ima start rappin offa adderall....thats the shit that really gets u focused.

Adderal is also the drug a lot of athletes are using these days to get a competitive advantage.  Miggel Cabrera of the Royals just got suspended for it.  Dude was hittin like .217 and then was out of the league for a year... suddenly he comes back this year and was hittin over .300 at age 40.  Turns out he was on adderall

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 10:24:32 AM »
Andre Nickatina one of the biggest cokehead rappers to ever do it