Author Topic: Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks.  (Read 1135 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks.
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 08:15:55 PM »
Well I hope so, that the seahawks will win the SB.  It will suck that they'll be doing it wearing those ugly new uniforms  :puke:  Their past ones I liked.  Another reason 2 hate nike.  Since it won't be a purple world superbowl again  :(  Seahawks gotta take it 1 game at a time & get home field advantage. 

Those jerseys are dope as hell, don't know what you're talking about. Are you over age 40?
Nope, i'll most likely stop counting my old age very soon.  I liked their 80's & 2002-2011 looks better.  I ain't like them old fuddy duddies when it comes to baseball.  They love the plain boring ugly junk-nearly all teams now except the braves, but hate the cool uniforms-Astros rainbow, teams who wear all light blue, padres brown.  I'm not fond of the color brown but the padres look better in brown than navy.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 11:44:35 PM »
Superbowl Champs today as I declare it.

I'm more in love with that defense than Elano loves black cock, Classic Material loves T.I.'s cock & Will loves Classic Material's cock combined.

You're clearly gay, but is no longer a news.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »

I'm more in love with that defense than Elano loves black cock, Classic Material loves T.I.'s cock & Will loves Classic Material's cock combined.

You're clearly gay, but is no longer a news.
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 04:26:24 PM »
i heard a 49er called them the "she hawks"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »

12-7 over the PAnthers won't cut it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 04:47:17 PM »

12-7 every week until they're crowned.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 05:53:11 PM »
seattle is going down week 15 for sure

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 01:14:14 AM »
i heard a 49er called them the "she hawks"
Fuck what the 40whiners call people, they can't fucking talk always having queer logo & uniforms. 

The panthers are an up & coming team.  Their defense & receivers not named steve smith needs 2 step their game up.  They got the talent.  They're in a tough division with the falcons & saints.  My favorite division to watch, then the nfc central minus green bay. 

And remedy, here's something in the seahawks new look that's cool.  And a signature banner.  If I was rich & had a summer residence it would be in seattle.  I'd also have a xb scion & a chrysler 300 specially done in the 2002 seahawks look  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
i need a HUGE game from Marshawn Lynch and/or Anquan Boldin tonight

trying to go 2-0 in my money league  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »
Posting in a thread like this after a game like that is arrogant and short-sighted. But fuck it I won $50. Go Hawks  8) 8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 09:12:44 AM »
beast mode helped me win  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 09:18:47 AM »

LOL @ Marshawn walking into the endzone.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »

i didn't even NEED that 3rd TD but the other guy had patrick willis so just incase willis did something i'm glad he got that 3rd TD

if my Giants don't rep the NFC i'd love for it to be the Seahawks instead of one of the typical teams (Packers, 49ers etc.).  Seattle is a well ran franchise with a deep ass roster and Percy Harvin might not even play this year!  hard to root against a "small town" team that does it's shit better than the big city teams  (just look at the Jets lmao)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »
Crown them.

Remedy360

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2013, 11:36:24 AM »

i didn't even NEED that 3rd TD but the other guy had patrick willis so just incase willis did something i'm glad he got that 3rd TD

if my Giants don't rep the NFC i'd love for it to be the Seahawks instead of one of the typical teams (Packers, 49ers etc.).  Seattle is a well ran franchise with a deep ass roster and Percy Harvin might not even play this year!  hard to root against a "small town" team that does it's shit better than the big city teams  (just look at the Jets lmao)

12th biggest media market, it's just the geographic isolation that gives the perception of us being the small town team. But yeah, they're incredibly well-run. Pete Carroll and John Schneider (our gm) both think outside of the box and are generally on the same page. Having your GM and Coach thinking on the same path is obviously huge. Having Paul Allen as owner who spends but doesn't try to step over the front office is huge too.