Author Topic: Real Shit for the dumbies on this board to hear.  (Read 272 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Real Shit for the dumbies on this board to hear.
« on: September 07, 2013, 09:17:37 AM »

Hope you jackasses with no integrity for hip hop listen to what hes sayin.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
Re: Real Shit for the dumbies on this board to hear.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 11:48:51 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:12:25 PM »
And then you go play a T.I. album. Grow up, old man.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 07:23:56 AM »

TI does more than that tho. Yea he talks about Money but for all the dopeboy money anthems he puts out he'll put out a Live Your Life, A Better Day, Hallelujah, Be Better Than Me, Castle Walls, or a Wonderful Life. You got rappers nowadays that dont talk about shit but money n hoes this, murder n drugs that. Whole point of what Mega was sayin is no one in the mainstream brings any real substance at all. Even TI was on some website the other day sayin how his label dont want him keep pushin the image he puttin out on his TV show of a positive black man takin care of his family cuz its causin his sales to slow down. Why? Because he puttin out somethin positive with substance. If you n these other dumbasses dont wanna see or hear a rich smart grown black man actin like one you need to grow up.

Ironic this comes from a Jay Z fan of all people tho. Mega throwin subliminals at him in the vid I posted & pretty much sayin he one of the biggest reasons for this superficial era of rap we in & the actual skill of rappin isnt respected anymore.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 07:28:24 AM »

TI does more than that tho. Yea he talks about Money but for all the dopeboy money anthems he puts out he'll put out a Live Your Life, A Better Day, Hallelujah, Be Better Than Me, Castle Walls, or a Wonderful Life. You got rappers nowadays that dont talk about shit but money n hoes this, murder n drugs that. Whole point of what Mega was sayin is no one in the mainstream brings any real substance at all. Even TI was on some website the other day sayin how his label dont want him keep pushin the image he puttin out on his TV show of a positive black man takin care of his family cuz its causin his sales to slow down. Why? Because he puttin out somethin positive with substance. If you n these other dumbasses dont wanna see or hear a rich smart grown black man actin like one you need to grow up.

Ironic this comes from a Jay Z fan of all people tho. Mega throwin subliminals at him in the vid I posted & pretty much sayin he one of the biggest reasons for this superficial era of rap we in & the actual skill of rappin isnt respected anymore.
wack is the new dope. fake is the new real. soft is the new tough. them skinny jeans is cutting' off the circulation to these wiggers brains these days.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 03:45:20 PM »
Lol @ saying "T.I. more than (just) that". Admitting T.I. is part of the "problem".

Problem being quoted because there is no problem. Some variations of rap sell better than others. You can still find dope Hip Hop every where but the radio. Also people want to be entertained. Not everything has to have a message to be dope in the eyes of people. People listened to Beethoven playing a piano....no message there. No message in a two minute guitar solo that rock fans love.

Also the "positivity" thing is flawed. Jay and Diddy are two GLORIFIED business minded, strong, proud black men. Just an exception to the rule I guess? Lol.

Also, it's WAAAAAY more ironic coming from a guy who goes out of his way to bash Budden and Slaughterhouse when he gets the chance and supports a guy who makes his FAIR SHARE of non-substantial songs and is a top ten selling artist in rap and like you just admitted in your previous post is forced by the industry to keep his "thug" image when we all know he's a soft pussy.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 09:06:54 PM »
Mega spit some game in this interview but he ain't saying anything new, the game been like this for the last decade now in terms of it being "image over art"

bottom line is if you don't like it don't bump it, if you like it go out and PURCHASE it rather than download it