Author Topic: is x raided a snitch  (Read 1954 times)

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
is x raided a snitch
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:47:29 PM »

HES NOT A REAL NIGGA LIKE ACTIONBRONSON

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is x raided a snitch
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »
i was gonna come in here and make an elano/mandingo joke but then i actually watched the vid, so this dropout gang with several dudes surrounding him couldnt drop x raided?  damn that shits weak.

anyone heard raided's new disc?  its pretty dope.

whens dude gettin out?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:41:57 PM »
oh yeah almost forgot

elano youre gay for black ppl, you mandingo lover you

and your greasy mother is dirty whore who aids have  :laugh:
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 08:00:47 AM »
naah, x-raided the realest in the game...he's servin 31 because he refused to take the stand and cooperate with law enforcement. dont get no realer than that

rich filled me in on this mufucka runnin around on youtube cuz he salty that his homies tried murkin x and got caught up for it...story goes, a couple of x's mexican dropout gang prison-mates were hasslin' him to do an album with them. he refused to do it, and they eventually attacked him and shanked him over it. as many of yall know, x-raided been tryna get out of prison on good behavior for the longest- bein a model citizen, running his own label from behind bars, providing for his community, etc. he's basically been doin nothin but right.....anyone who knows the prison system knows that bein caught up in any sorta fight is a major setback on ur parole. when the shankin went down, prison officials wanted to know what it was all about and they asked x why dude stabbed him etc......he wasnt bout to risk his release, his chance to make right and get back out to his family, all for some fruitcake groupies who were out to kill him. so he let em know what i just let yall know. far from snitchin, but them mexican groupies got their homie at home runnin around on youtube, tryin his hardest to out x as a snitch smh. dude was even runnin around in the comment section of "evil makes my dick grow" talkin that same shit.

this is the video of x holdin his own against the groupies:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r2tOu75VPZc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r2tOu75VPZc</a>

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 08:01:17 AM »
i was gonna come in here and make an elano/mandingo joke but then i actually watched the vid, so this dropout gang with several dudes surrounding him couldnt drop x raided?  damn that shits weak.

anyone heard raided's new disc?  its pretty dope.

whens dude gettin out?

yea, "sacramentally disturbed" was a sleeper...shit definitely had some slaps.

x is up for parole again in 2014

Gurfi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:00:59 PM »
naah, x-raided the realest in the game...he's servin 31 because he refused to take the stand and cooperate with law enforcement. dont get no realer than that

rich filled me in on this mufucka runnin around on youtube cuz he salty that his homies tried murkin x and got caught up for it...story goes, a couple of x's mexican dropout gang prison-mates were hasslin' him to do an album with them. he refused to do it, and they eventually attacked him and shanked him over it. as many of yall know, x-raided been tryna get out of prison on good behavior for the longest- bein a model citizen, running his own label from behind bars, providing for his community, etc. he's basically been doin nothin but right.....anyone who knows the prison system knows that bein caught up in any sorta fight is a major setback on ur parole. when the shankin went down, prison officials wanted to know what it was all about and they asked x why dude stabbed him etc......he wasnt bout to risk his release, his chance to make right and get back out to his family, all for some fruitcake groupies who were out to kill him. so he let em know what i just let yall know. far from snitchin, but them mexican groupies got their homie at home runnin around on youtube, tryin his hardest to out x as a snitch smh. dude was even runnin around in the comment section of "evil makes my dick grow" talkin that same shit.

this is the video of x holdin his own against the groupies:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r2tOu75VPZc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r2tOu75VPZc</a>

Real talk. U said it the best. Niggas be runnin they mouth bout snitch this n that yadayadayada. He took his time like a man and then sum taco dudes tryin to destroy everything he worked for behind them bars.