Poll

who wins

Seahawks
2 (66.7%)
Texans
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Seahawks vs Texans  (Read 938 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Seahawks vs Texans
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 09:36:56 PM »
Matt Schaub needs to go. He's been carried by a great run game and playcaller his whole career. Time is up. What an absolute bonehead decision. It's one thing to throw a pick like that if you're trailing and trying to make something happen but when you're up by 7 in the opponents territory with 2 min to go and the other offense hasn't really done much you just take the sack and punt it near the goal line. Idiot!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 11:50:23 AM »
Matt Schaub needs to go. He's been carried by a great run game and playcaller his whole career. Time is up. What an absolute bonehead decision. It's one thing to throw a pick like that if you're trailing and trying to make something happen but when you're up by 7 in the opponents territory with 2 min to go and the other offense hasn't really done much you just take the sack and punt it near the goal line. Idiot!

It was probably the wide receivers fault.

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 12:38:28 PM »

Sherman definitely baited him. Dude was having a horrible game but came up with a huge play when it counted, so props to him.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 07:23:09 PM »

Peyton was down 7 points and it was do or die. He called a play in the slot to his #1 WR and the defense guess the play and guessed right. I blamed Reggie for giving up on the route, and Sterling Sharpe agreed with me.

What Schaub did was just stupid and unnecessary.