Author Topic: BANGIN ON WAX VOL 1 REVISITED  (Read 437 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
BANGIN ON WAX VOL 1 REVISITED
« on: November 04, 2013, 02:21:29 PM »
there was a great convo going on at tss a week or so ago about which side was better on that album a reputable gentleman from compton said even in crip neihgboorhoods it was pretty much a known and accepted truth the blood side went harder.

in the midwest the crip side was highly favored probably from a strong gangsta disciple presence in the early 90 into 00's

whats the conensus around here on whos shit was tighter the blood side or the crip side...battle cat did some nice ones on there.

crip crip crip

piru love...."whaddya call an ugly crip (what) a c monsta...."

bouli77

Re: BANGIN ON WAX VOL 1 REVISITED
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
crips had the better rappers on vol. 1 : Domino, Troll Locc, Sin Locc, A.W.O.L., fo clipse even battlecat  ;D

on vol. 2 and onwards the bloods had better rappers : green eyez, lil hawk, b brazy

i think the damu ridas albums are better

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 03:25:09 PM »
I haven't heard that album in a long ass time but I remember more of the Blood songs

papa-smurf

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 06:29:18 PM »
nationwide rip ridaz first album is better than the damu ridas first album. nationwide rip ridas had more skillz than the damu ridas but the nationwide rip ridas didn't have no rappers that had celebrity appeal like b brazy. b brazy had a look & a creative style that make u remember who he was. nobody will ever remember none of the rip ridas really.The damu ridas 2nd album is better than the nationwide rip ridas 2nd album tho

Asani Waye

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 06:40:17 PM »
I would never admit it back in the day but the blood side went harder. Me and the homies used to remix the blood songs and just flip around the disses and shit.

123imagee

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 07:35:46 PM »
lil hawk was dope as fuck.

downklown

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »
I actually bought every single one of the Blood & Crip albums and still own the "Best of" of both.
As far as who was the best on Vol.1 i would have to give the edge to the Bloods based on Piru Love alone. The cool thing about that song was the fact that their are 3 different versions: Radio,Explicit and my personal favorite the "Long" version with Big Wy aka Red Rag.
IMO all of them were classics with the exception of the "Nationwide Rip Ridaz 2" album.

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »
I liked Bloods more both for their voices and beats.  I loved Evil Bat's voice the best, he was smooth & cold.  Be Brazy sure lived up to his name, a lot of fun to listen to.  The only one I didn't like was Laniak, he was kind of dull and clumsy.  But it's all good. 
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 11:20:54 PM »
The Bloods went harder... but the crips had my favorite tracks
The West is Back

123imagee

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 01:29:41 AM »
i thought yall would "kill me" virtually if i say that the bloods had better songs..as i can see im not the only 1 thinking this.
Big Wy,Bloody Mary,Redrum,Green Eyez,Lil Stretch,Lil Hawk,Batman,C.K,B-Brazy,

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 12:12:09 PM »
crip

polepositon

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 01:08:43 PM »
never heard this cd. but, volume 2, 3rrrddddd gang cd is better.

h2k4

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 09:57:40 PM »
That's a tough one to call.  I think the 1st Volume, the Bloods edged out the Crips.  2nd volume, Crips came a little more correct with songs like "Eastside Rip Rida", "Every Dog Has His Day".  After that the bloods just had the better albums with better production.  Not to take anything away from the Crips though because the Nationwide tapes were dope.  AWOL had a dope flow.  Kinda like what B-Brazy was to the Bloods.